Who's The Most Annoying Person In Metal?

the war nerve said:
What the fuck!!!! Pantera are true metal, always have been (we'll ignore the power metal years) they don't claim to be anything else, so how the fuck can they get on your nerves!!! If you can give a reason then fair enough, but until then........

ok :Spin:

"FUCKIN A DUDE TOUGH AS SHIT GET ME A FUCKIN BEER MAN"

same reason why BLS gets on my nerves.

^^^ hear hear. I cannot stand the "hard man" vocals either. The big man shouts at young boys is just a bit too homoerotic for me.

Akhenaten from judas iscariot. YA the band fucking rocks, but the guy makes an ass of himself in every interview. Also Darken from Graveland. Anselmo (even though he is metal to the bone, he makes crappy music ala down) Lars should be shot and replaced with a drummer that shuts up (since when does a drummer steer the band?) who else annoys me... Both John and Matt from Iced Earth are cocky bastards (even though they too make awsome music.) John is an overrated guitarist too.

@war nerve: Yeah I think Axl Rose is the most annoying person to me. I can't stand his voice. The whininess kills me. Although that's not metal. I guess I find Ozzy to be pretty annoying.

Caste said:
HIM ville valo he is the winner

Yes! Good Choice! Ville Valo, she is the winner but HIM has nothing to do with metal IMO. HIM is Pop Shit for lovesick girlies between 12 and 18!!!

If Marily Manson was metal she would be my choice together with fucking lesbian bitch Ville Valo.

Kill all guys with lipsticks, eyeliner and make-up!
They are more gay than gay can be!

If a piece of shit with lipsticks and make-up (Ville Valo) sings about the pain of love in every fucking song and 15 yrs. old girlies are crying when they listen to his mega-gay-soft-girlie-pop-shit-ballads then i can't understand why so many people consider HIM as metal! And why was HIM on the first page of Hammer-magazine? HIM mustn't even be mentioned in a metal-magazine.

And Gayrilyn Manson with her stockings and lipsticks and painted nails is gayer than gay!
Valo and Manson should be shot! Get them to listen to Anthrax's double-bass-drum in "What doesn't die" and they will die like a rat hit by an air gun!

Alright fair enough, sorry for having a go at your opinion, my bad. However, after watching the MTV Icon programme on Metallica I now change my choice to Fred Durst. Anyone who can make Sanitarium sound like that deserves to die.

Thrashard said:
Kill all guys with lipsticks, eyeliner and make-up!
They are more gay than gay can be!

If a piece of shit with lipsticks and make-up (Ville Valo) sings about the pain of love in every fucking song and 15 yrs. old girlies are crying when they listen to his mega-gay-soft-girlie-pop-shit-ballads then i can't understand why so many people consider HIM as metal! And why was HIM on the first page of Hammer-magazine? HIM mustn't even be mentioned in a metal-magazine.

And Gayrilyn Manson with her stockings and lipsticks and painted nails is gayer than gay!
Valo and Manson should be shot! Get them to listen to Anthrax's double-bass-drum in "What doesn't die" and they will die like a rat hit by an air gun!

Christ.
When did Joey Demaio start posting here?