Why Are Most Metalheads so Mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's really just online. Its actually the little geeky guys with small dicks that pretend to be big mean ass metal heads drinking blood of goats and stuff.

I know many metal heads in real life and metal heads are generally more friendly and peaceful than ravers or hop hop bunnies.

Most I've met are just arrogant, and think they're the most talented damned people alive. That or they're addicted to some form of drug. I've met about two metalheads in real life that were flat out really cool guys.

But yeah, most people are jackasses anyway.

I like people who don't strive to always be nice. Better, I think, to know where you stand, to be communicating with someone being genuine, and to know if they seem to like you, if they're being nice to you, it's not out of some pussy morality obligation to do so, but because they want to. Fuck being nice to people who don't deserve it, why be fake for someone's feelings? are the freezsing winds of north supposed to just redirect themselves for the benefit of shivvering little bitches? harden up.

Most metalheads I've met are really no different to well, most -any music genre fans- I've met. (Hip-Hop'ers are perhaps more violent, but fuck they're all good sorts just the same)

Its a "small mans syndrome" thing to most of the mean guys online I think.

big fellas need to entertain themselves too ya know. I don't know of any people who 'be mean' hoping to feel like a bigger person to make up for some personal lacking, rather than to have fun.

Well I guess I fit into the picture you're talking about. While I try to avoid being elitist about my musical style, I do have a certain disgust for people in general. What is important to divide here are those that are just trying to be cool and those who actually just don't feel to keen on being all nice.

None of the metalheads at my school are even remotely mean, the few that there are. Most of them are pretty chill and tend to take higher level courses than most of the "herd". There are one or two stupid metalheads but they keep to themselves.

All the metal heads at my school are really nice and probably get more out of life than anyone else. Most of them like to joke around and laugh a hell of a lot more than other people I meet.

I don't have anything against Blue Jay. But I must say, that this is one of the gayest threads ever.

On the internet, I could'nt care less who is 'mean' or not. In real life, I have met some 'mean' people, but it has nothing to do with their musical tastes.

most metal heads I meet in real life are very nice, but most website I see, they're idiots who'll trample on anyone's feelings and opinions...

Status
Not open for further replies.