Why Are Most Metalheads so Mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Offense, but being 'kvlt' has nothing to do with age, its just taste. Melodic Metal is viewed as 'uncool' or 'gay' only by the most narrow-minded.

I only like a few bands in that genre. most of it doesn't do it for me, sorry.

Most metal-heads are nice, but are even MORE nice to fellow metal-heads, just how things work round ere', they make great companions.

HOWEVER, you can't say WE'RE mean when non-metal-heads are being judgmental towards us with the whole 'Satan worshiper' image, though I do like to draw the odd pentagram here and there :rolleyes:

Its definetly an online thing... Most of the dick heads that talk shit on here wouldn't say two words to you in person.

As far as Metalheads in person. I go to this Bar called the Brass Mug in Tampa, it's a pretty well known Metal club. I've met Glen Benton their and a few members of Cannibal Corpse, also Morrisound Studio is right down the street were many metal bands record like Iced Earth, Demons and Wizards and many more... Anyways, it's a shit whole and can be pretty intimidating to someone who's not customed to going their but I'd say 90% of the people are very friendly. Sure you have your few dick heads every now and then but that's everywhere. So I'd say most "Metalheads" that come across kind of harsh are usually only during online situations like this or their just young imature kids trying to act tough.

This thread was, without question, inspired by the asshole PM I sent to blue jay like yesterday or something :lol:

I wanted to see how pissed I could get him.

Status
Not open for further replies.