Why is Dimmu Borgir disliked in Ultimate Metal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe you know that movie. I was sure that comment was falling on deaf ears, but that is by far one of my favorite movies/sequels of all time. Dude in the sequel Bogus Journey when Bill quotes Poison to the guardian of the pearly gates i piss myself all the time. That and when he calls the devil a fag. Hahaha and when Ted tells bill he can have all of his Iron Maiden records if he dies, and he goes, dude, youre already dead, and he goes, well then theyre yours dude!

You're my new best friend. Fuckin waynes world, when he brings out the suck cut and wayne goes.. "ok garth just hold still this guy's gona put this thing on your melon" and Garth replies "oook dude but just a trim" wow do i pee myself. Oh and when Cindy Crawford is dancing in front of Garth and she goes "Do you like this music?" and he replies "Got any Megadeth?" wow, comic Mehtul genius.

You're my new best friend. Fuckin waynes world, when he brings out the suck cut and wayne goes.. "ok garth just hold still this guy's gona put this thing on your melon" and Garth replies "oook dude but just a trim" wow do i pee myself. Oh and when Cindy Crawford is dancing in front of Garth and she goes "Do you like this music?" and he replies "Got any Megadeth?" wow, comic Mehtul genius.

"Well I guess it really does suck." lol

By the way, that lady isn't Cindy Crawford. It's some other lady. She's really famous but I forget her name.

I guess people are angered by Dimmu Borgir "just wanting to make money" because that pretty much goes against what Black Metal stands for.

But I suppose if they aren't "true" BM, it doesn't really matter.

Well ideally, artists' creative decisions shouldn't be influenced by the prospects of obtaining money.

I can't believe you know that movie. I was sure that comment was falling on deaf ears, but that is by far one of my favorite movies/sequels of all time. Dude in the sequel Bogus Journey when Bill quotes Poison to the guardian of the pearly gates i piss myself all the time. That and when he calls the devil a fag. Hahaha and when Ted tells bill he can have all of his Iron Maiden records if he dies, and he goes, dude, youre already dead, and he goes, well then theyre yours dude!

I know all those movies since im 35 ( in june) and i'm old... I just wasn't online to respond to your post...

I think I'll listen to some mozart this weekend and pick one... what else classical wise you like? ... Mozart has always been my favorite since i saw the movie Amadeus back in the 80s....

I'd say he's probably my fav also... maybe. But yeah I like tons of different composers. Just PM me if you want to talk more about this... I don't want to clog up the thread.

I'd say he's probably my fav also... maybe. But yeah I like tons of different composers. Just PM me if you want to talk more about this... I don't want to clog up the thread.

Your irrelevant posts are far better than the thread content itself.

Nevertheless, I have no idea how I allowed this to stay alive for so long. Bye bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.