worst metal band???

EagleFlyFree said:
yeah he has a nasal sound when he pulls high notes

he's not a bad singer at all, i think it's a matter of taste...

best singer ever: Halford or Kiske !:worship:

Well actually EFF is right here, Labrie's voice cannot be compared to Kiske's. Kiske = GOD, such as Kai Hansen :)

Great vocalists: Michael Kiske, André Matos, Bruce Dickinson

NP: Angra - Angel's Cry

WHAT THE FUCK. why are there people who are slaging off metallica and pantera in hear. they are fucking great. and why are people slaging off death and black metal bands. black metal is atmospheric talented music. and death metal is fucking great brutal as fuck. but if thats your oppinoun whatever. the worst band in the world is inme that dick sounds like a goat.

@needled: The 'old' Metallica was cool, but they can't make cool music, yet... It's so boring... Therefor some people dont like Metallica yet...

.Haha, if you want to talk about the 'true' kings of Metal... It's MANOWAR! (Even though I would never agree with that myself, haha, I just find it hilarious... No offense to the band or anything, I guess they are pretty good...)
I don't think it's possible to say the WORST Metal band (it doesn't quite exist)... But a really NOT SO GOOD Metal band in my opinion would have to be...
Any "Nu-Metal" band, of course... And... Metallica.
Or something like that.

MagSec4 said:
May I ask what Sepultura era/song(s) it is you've heard and dislike?
If you don't like the newer stuff, that's fine.
But stuff from, let's say.. Arise ?!

Who in here has heard and still dislikes the album 'Arise' ?

Dude, Arise fucking kicks ass! Desperate Cry =
headbob.gif

NP: Rhapsody - Agony in My Name (Or is it Agony is My Name?)