Worst metal you've ever heard?

dill_the_devil said:
I think some people in this thread are getting confused between 'overrated metal' and 'worst metal ever'. Do I need to post the CAD samples again? :lol:
Please do:D

As for worst ever I could namedrop some random generic deathgrind act I've heard one or two songs from, but that would be unfair since I'm not a fan of the genre as a whole,so I just went for the popular picks on these boards, anyway.

DeathsSweetEmbrace said:
Me:
Obituary

Fuck you
Haha, that's alright mate,musically they're not that bad I would have liked them better without Tardy's vocals. I imagine that Mortician, Six Feet Under and the myriad of generic bedroom BM projects are a thousand times worse, but given I haven't listened to them enough to comment on their quality I was just mentioning bands I tried to like but could never learn to appreciate. Bands like Wormed, Cryptopsy,Solefald Master, Magus,Mayhem, Dark Funeral(yea, I know, grow some fucking balls you, retard, nah:p ) would also be in my "never cared for" pile

I like apples

Fuck you, retard. Apples are fucking gay. Eat pomegranates, you fag:)

You're the fag. Pomegranates suck donkey balls

There is nothing as refreshing as an intelligent discourse of this sort, heh:Smokin: