Worst thread ever, heheh

641. Name a metal band that you consider as a "classic"?
642. Are you a fan of quitar solos or do you just wait them to pass and then continue with the "real" music?
643. Your opinion on Eurovision? :tickled:
644. How often you feel very proud of yourself?
645. A singer or a quitarrist?
646. Who do you miss?
647. Would you rather suffer a week from a flue or a headache if you weren´t allowed to take any medicine?
648. Do you find it erotic when a woman does "sexy movements" with her tongue?
649. When was the last time you made a total fool of yourself and how?
650. When saving money, do you rather keep the money on your bank account or hidden at your home somewhere?

I´m thinking this will end to the 666...
and rahvin, darling, if you print this and come to Tuska with thousands of copies you will literally be in that cage you talked about... and I will never feed you with pineapples. So think very clearly of your following actions.

631. The sun is shining. Does it make you feel better about yourself? - No. Occasionally it makes me feel warmer.
632. Do you suffer from deadly illness called hay fever? - Yes, but not much this year, mine comes a bit later.
633. Are you going to go swimming the minute you have the chance? - Nope, I've never seen the point really.
634. Authors are... good. I like them.
635. To become as a... sheet of paper, one has to... be receptive of ink.
636. You must respect... my authoritaah?? :Smug:
637. I... wish for better things daily
638. Fuck you, you... itchy back!!
639. When I... go to bed wearing new socks, I leave behind a load of fluff on the bed-sheet.
640. Artists are... artistic.

641. Name a metal band that you consider as a "classic"? - Iron Maiden.
642. Are you a fan of quitar solos or do you just wait them to pass and then continue with the "real" music? - It depends if they fit the music. Slayer's solos, for example, rarely fit into the songs, so I don't like them.
643. Your opinion on Eurovision? :tickled: - Crap, but I think Terry Wogan's commentary is hilarious. Just now when I was flicking through the channels, Sweden's song was just finishing with the woman singing something like "and this huuuurts..." and as soon as it finished, good old Terry came out with "well it certainly smarts a bit".
644. How often you feel very proud of yourself? - Ha.
645. A singer or a quitarrist? - Guitarrist.
646. Who do you miss? - Right at this moment, temporarily, Santtu. Long term, no one who springs to mind.
647. Would you rather suffer a week from a flue or a headache if you weren´t allowed to take any medicine? - Headache, since I never take medicine anyway. Flu without medicine is a lot worse.
648. Do you find it erotic when a woman does "sexy movements" with her tongue? - Not as much as with the hips, although I suppose as always it depends on the woman.
649. When was the last time you made a total fool of yourself and how? - I did make a couple of dodgy videos recently (no, not those kinds of videos).
650. When saving money, do you rather keep the money on your bank account or hidden at your home somewhere? - Bank.

641. Name a metal band that you consider as a "classic"? - metallica
642. Are you a fan of quitar solos or do you just wait them to pass and then continue with the "real" music? - if they're well done, they're one of the most interesting parts of a song.
643. Your opinion on Eurovision? :tickled: - the music is connected to some memories of my childhood. as for an opinion... uh... *scratches head*
644. How often you feel very proud of yourself? - often. i'm so modest :oops:
645. A singer or a quitarrist? - the second. i'm engaged to one, how can i answer in a different way?
646. Who do you miss? - no one; i'm not too good at missing people.
647. Would you rather suffer a week from a flue or a headache if you weren´t allowed to take any medicine? - flue, no doubt. i hate it when i have headache.
648. Do you find it erotic when a woman does "sexy movements" with her tongue? - if she's doing them to me, i find it scary. if she's doing them to someone else and i can see her, it means she's doing that in public, and i find it grossy. if she's doing it to clean the last traces of a cappuccino, that's ok.
649. When was the last time you made a total fool of yourself and how? - the other day; i was on the phone with maidenhead (know the place, rusty?) talking with the marketing manager of the european section of my company about a new project, and everything was clear. but i wasn't at my desk so i didn't have a chance to take notes. and my memory is crap. after a while i had to report the conversation to my boss and i couldn't remember what was said :erk: i had to call again pretending i needed more details :tickled:
650. When saving money, do you rather keep the money on your bank account or hidden at your home somewhere? - Bank.

lumitalvi said:
I´m thinking this will end to the 666...
no :cry:

and rahvin, darling, if you print this and come to Tuska with thousands of copies you will literally be in that cage you talked about... and I will never feed you with pineapples. So think very clearly of your following actions.
hey, why am i being singled out here? :(
ok, i won't do anything, i need my pineapples to counter the general desperation. i also have partly different answers for some of the older questions now, but i better leave things as they are. the substance is unchanged.

rahvin said:

oh come on, you can see it yourself, this is getting too hard! :erk:

rahvin said:
hey, why am i being singled out here? :(
ok, i won't do anything, i need my pineapples to counter the general desperation. i also have partly different answers for some of the older questions now, but i better leave things as they are. the substance is unchanged.

Because you´re the one I wanted to tease a little since you´re a nicenice fellow and because you´re the one that threatened me with that thing! You made me freak out :p sooorryy :(

641. Name a metal band that you consider as a "classic"? AAAAAAA-A! It' s Helloween!
642. Are you a fan of quitar solos or do you just wait them to pass and then continue with the "real" music? Tom Morello plays good guitar solos. Unfortunately there's only one Tom Morelllo on this planet.
643. Your opinion on Eurovision? Ladies with fantasy-outfits and whips won it. What could be wrong with that?
644. How often you feel very proud of yourself? Rarely.
645. A singer or a quitarrist? Singer.
646. Who do you miss? Uhh...a bad one. Well, I had a really cool roommate in civilian service training period and I'm sad I haven't met him since. Also my friend's chinchilla.
647. Would you rather suffer a week from a flue or a headache if you weren´t allowed to take any medicine? FlueI guess.
648. Do you find it erotic when a woman does "sexy movements" with her tongue? Yes! YES!
649. When was the last time you made a total fool of yourself and how? Even if I knew I wouldn't tell :Smug:
650. When saving money, do you rather keep the money on your bank account or hidden at your home somewhere? I keep thousands of euros in my underwear box. WAIT. I don't. Forget all about it!!

Windom Pearl said:
650. When saving money, do you rather keep the money on your bank account or hidden at your home somewhere? I keep thousands of euros in my underwear box. WAIT. I don't. Forget all about it!!
*takes his clothes off*
err... obviously for the money :dopey:

lumitalvi said:
Since one of the biggest reasons for this thread to exist is now gone,
I end it here.
Thank you all for participating.
:cry: nooooooooo!
if the only reason for this to end is that rahvin left, i'm gonna get on my knees and beg michele to come back.

edit: to know what was going on i read the "a sad moment" thread on the dt forum. now this post of mine sounds a bit stupid, as stupid would be to ask him to come back when he has serious reasons to go.
i'm sad, nothing to add.

if really this thread is going to die here and now: thank you guys for the company and fun provided.

I haven't done this in a long time and now I'm bored...

641. Name a metal band that you consider as a "classic"? Black Sabbath

642. Are you a fan of quitar solos or do you just wait them to pass and then continue with the "real" music? One or two minute solos are alright, 5 -> minute solo is usually too long and gets boring.

643. Your opinion on Eurovision? When I was a kid, I loved Eurovision song contest and I think the tunes were also better. Nowadays it is full of crappy songs.

644. How often you feel very proud of yourself? Not very often. Sometimes at work maybe.. or when I'm with friends who I enjoy being with and vice-versa.

645. A singer or a quitarrist? A singer.

646. Who do you miss? Some people who used to mean lot to me. I'd like to see how they're doing today.

647. Would you rather suffer a week from a flue or a headache if you weren´t allowed to take any medicine? A flu. What a coincidence, I just had a flu for a week now. o_O

648. Do you find it erotic when a woman does "sexy movements" with her tongue?
WTF is this question? :lol: I don't really have an opinion about it.

649. When was the last time you made a total fool of yourself and how?
Hmm, too embarassing. Well okay... I puked at my friend's house after hard night of drinking.

650. When saving money, do you rather keep the money on your bank account or hidden at your home somewhere? Bank.

Lolita Vampiriá said:
One or two minute solos are alright, 5 -> minute solo is usually too long and gets boring
five minutes? how many guitar solo's do you know that last for that long? :err:

I've heard them sometimes but don't remember the names. Let me check when I get back home (if I remember). I suppose Led Zeppelin had some? Manowar too.. or was it a drum solo? :loco: