Worst thread ever, heheh

oh, i had skipped these...

577) If you were lying in bed in the middle of the night, and heard a woman screaming rape nearby (and were convinced it was genuine), would you get up and try to help, call the cops, or pretend you didn't hear it and do nothing (or do nothing because you don't care)? i'd call the police whilst waking up everyone in the house (ringing bells, shouting, etc). then, with a knife probably, i'd go there myself.

578) If you were diagnosed with cancer, would you fight the disease, or give in? i don't really know, now i'd say i'd fight it but i might not have the guts to do it

579) Are you currently lusting after someone? (hey, can't have 3 serious questions in a row ) apart from the people we're together with? mmh... no, not really

580) At would point would you resort to paying for sex? i believe for women it is different: if one of us wants to get laid, she just has to say it, someone will surely say yes. but that's nonetheless sad. anyway, no, i'd never pay. nor have sex just because it's been a while i don't do it

581) Is it safe to walk alone at night where you live? i try to avoid it if i can, but it's not that bad

582) What's the best thing to happen to you in the last 3 days? a phone call from u.s. robotics, fixing a job interview. for tomorrow

583) What's the worst thing to happen to you in the last 3 days? my best friend was supposed to call me two days ago and she hasn't, yet

584) When using the computer at night, do you have a light on, or sit in the dark? i have a little lamp fixed on top of the screen

585) What's the most recent item of mail you've recieved (physical, not email)? uhm, let's see... my TOEFL score

586) Give us some personally revealing information (bonus points if it's sex related ). i had sex with someone that you... nah, nevermind :dopey:

611. Do you rather write things down or have them handed to you already written?
612. Would you like to be a pirate?
613. Does smoking make people looking cool?
614. Last time you puked? (why wouldn´t I wanna know?)
615. Last thing that made you smile?
616. In Helsinki there was this guy who randomly picked up another guy in the subway and started to hit him with an axe to the head. Opinions?
617. How many languages can you handle?
618. Your favourite booze?
619. Do you have money problems?
620. A band that you´re really into right this minute?

611. do you rather write things down or have them handed to you already written?

write things down myself. no one writes things down like i do

---------------------------------------------

612. would you like to be a pirate?

interesting experience. i'm not that fond of the sea though

613. does smoking make people look cool?

certainly not to me

614. last time you puked?

must have been two or three weeks ago. i get stressed, my stomach hurts... you can imagine the rest

615. last thing that made you smile?

polar bears hugging each other in my pm inbox this morning

616. in helsinki there was this guy who randomly picked another guy in the subway and started to hit him with an axe to the head. opinions?

install anti-axe detectors at all subway entrances in helsinki
no, wait:
considering the sensitivity of some finns i'm surprised the guy noticed he was being hit
no no no, let me try again:
finland + freakish accident = it must have been me, yet my head is still in its place
ok, last try:
it's a very unfortunate and sad thing that innocent people should suffer because of the insanity of others, and there is no protection society can ever offer against this kind of unexpected crimes. there

617. how many languages can you handle?

english, italian, and french, plus a few words in german and greek, some swedish, and i can more or less read spanish. so 7

618. your favourite booze?

ask hyena. she picks the wine, tells me about it, i make a mental note, taste it, find it amazing, proceed to get drunk and forget what it was that i've been drinking

619. do you have money problems?

not really. i wish i had more money -- enough to move, work from home, travel more -- but i don't have any problem as such

620. a band that you're really into right this minute?

i love the new stuff by synth-poppers seabound, and i can't get the latest hip-hop record by caparezza out of my head

611. Do you rather write things down or have them handed to you already written? Hand them to me
612. Would you like to be a pirate? Naah (I know Horza wants to)
613. Does smoking make people looking cool? :lol: Hell no
614. Last time you puked? (why wouldn´t I wanna know?) A little over a month ago
615. Last thing that made you smile? Something a co-worker said this morning
616. In Helsinki there was this guy who randomly picked up another guy in the subway and started to hit him with an axe to the head. Opinions? Kill the bastard (the guy with the axe)
617. How many languages can you handle? handle? Fin and eng. French and Swedish a little (very little)
618. Your favourite booze? Ouzo
619. Do you have money problems? All the time
620. A band that you´re really into right this minute? Ark

lumitalvi said:
So do you think your last answer is fair in any way possible?? :p
why not? :p

611. Do you rather write things down or have them handed to you already written? - i write things down myself, unless someone can type it for me
612. Would you like to be a pirate? - no
613. Does smoking make people looking cool? - as much as having two eyes does
614. Last time you puked? (why wouldn´t I wanna know?) - i'm so healthy not to remember (i know this is calling for some sickness...)
615. Last thing that made you smile? - a witty comment the company boss made about an email arrived form the chicago headquarters. i should have written it down though, now i forgot it
616. In Helsinki there was this guy who randomly picked up another guy in the subway and started to hit him with an axe to the head. Opinions? - black metal fans can be dangerous :tickled:
617. How many languages can you handle? - italian, english and frech. a few words in spanish and finnish, which work only if coupled with explicative gestures
618. Your favourite booze? - frozen strawberry margarita (just a couple and i'm gone)
619. Do you have money problems? - not much, mainly because i don't spend too much
620. A band that you´re really into right this minute? - DGM. a really interesting band from rome (www.dgmsite.com). i'm really looking forward to their fifth album, out with scarlet next october, even if the bass player (a friend of mine) wants it to be a surprise so he's not telling me much about it. romans are romans :Smug:

611. Do you rather write things down or have them handed to you already written? I'm a terrible writer and I can't make anything out of my handwriting.
612. Would you like to be a pirate? No?
613. Does smoking make people looking cool? No, but evil.
614. Last time you puked? (why wouldn´t I wanna know?) The summer two years ago. Alcohol-related.
615. Last thing that made you smile? The woman got a nice summerjob from Tampere today.
616. In Helsinki there was this guy who randomly picked up another guy in the subway and started to hit him with an axe to the head. Opinions? He was mentally ill, yes, so what. Execution is the only way.
617. How many languages can you handle? 2.
618. Your favourite booze? Pernod.
619. Do you have money problems? No.
620. A band that you´re really into right this minute? Audioslave.

611. Do you rather write things down or have them handed to you already written? - Writing them myself makes them easier to remember.
612. Would you like to be a pirate? - In bad seas I get sea sick, so probably not. I really do need an excuse to wear an eyepatch though, so I won't rule it out altogether.
613. Does smoking make people looking cool? - Gods no.
614. Last time you puked? (why wouldn´t I wanna know?) - In January I think, after a depression-fuelled vodka binge, or a vodka-fuelled depression binge. I forget which.
615. Last thing that made you smile? - Something funny on ER.
616. In Helsinki there was this guy who randomly picked up another guy in the subway and started to hit him with an axe to the head. Opinions? - Should've gone for the chest IMO.
617. How many languages can you handle? - Only one fully, a little French and the tiniest smidgeon of Finnish.
618. Your favourite booze? - Bitter/ale.
619. Do you have money problems? - Yes, I have a loan of around £5000.
620. A band that you´re really into right this minute? - Before the Dawn. \,,/

621. Leather or PVC?
622. How many times in a week you wash your hair?
623. Do you wash your hands before you eat?
624. The saddest thing you´ve witnessed?
625. What has been the best surprise up until now?
626. Shouting or whispering?
627. Are we fucked up?
628. Who would you want to be? ( from someone who already excists, mean)
629. Do you ever enjoy the present moment or do you always think of another time?
630. Do you just think of doing something or do you go and do it?

621. Leather or PVC? Neither
622. How many times in a week you wash your hair? 2-4
623. Do you wash your hands before you eat? Not unless their dirty
624. The saddest thing you´ve witnessed? A dog being hit by a car and dragged under the tire for 20 meters
625. What has been the best surprise up until now? won't tell...
626. Shouting or whispering? Neither. Singing.
627. Are we fucked up? Yes.
628. Who would you want to be? ( from someone who already excists, mean) Me
629. Do you ever enjoy the present moment or do you always think of another time? It depends.
630. Do you just think of doing something or do you go and do it? It depends.

621. Leather or PVC? Both are very cool as long as they are being worn by a girl who doesn't look like a whale.
622. How many times in a week you wash your hair? 7.
623. Do you wash your hands before you eat? Yes.
624. The saddest thing you´ve witnessed? Emh... I've succesfully forgotten if there was any.
625. What has been the best surprise up until now? Surprises are gay.
626. Shouting or whispering? Whispering.
627. Are we fucked up? Definetly.
628. Who would you want to be? ( from someone who already excists, mean) Mike Patton!
629. Do you ever enjoy the present moment or do you always think of another time? I enjoy the present moment....most rarely. Meditation helps to this one I hear.
630. Do you just think of doing something or do you go and do it? Think. I never do anytrhing.

621. Leather or PVC? Whips and Lethaaa!
622. How many times in a week you wash your hair? 4
623. Do you wash your hands before you eat? Yeps
624. The saddest thing you´ve witnessed? A dude being beaten up. I fucking hate that. 10 guys kicking and jumping on his head. Sick.
625. What has been the best surprise up until now? There's been so many...
626. Shouting or whispering? Whispering
627. Are we fucked up? Naah
628. Who would you want to be? ( from someone who already excists, mean) It wouldn't be cool to be someone else.
629. Do you ever enjoy the present moment or do you always think of another time? Sometimes to both.
630. Do you just think of doing something or do you go and do it? I think too much.

621. Leather or PVC? - Both can look good or crap depending on the person wearing it.
622. How many times in a week you wash your hair? - 2.
623. Do you wash your hands before you eat? - No, unless I've just been doing something dirty.
624. The saddest thing you´ve witnessed? - A group of kids beating up an even younger kid.
625. What has been the best surprise up until now? - I can't think of many. Maybe getting a little snooker table for Christmas one year, I asked for it but never really thought I'd get it.
626. Shouting or whispering? - Whispering.
627. Are we fucked up? - I am, you're not.
628. Who would you want to be? ( from someone who already excists, mean) - In some ways, many people. In other ways, no one.
629. Do you ever enjoy the present moment or do you always think of another time? - If the present moment is truly good, I can enjoy it while still thinking of other times.
630. Do you just think of doing something or do you go and do it? - Depends on the thing, of course. Usually I can do things once I pluck up my courage enough.