Worst thread ever, heheh

587. have you ever lied while replying to this survey?

588. if yes, can you write the real answer to at least one question you've previously ignored or lied about, without specifying which question it was?

589. favourite non-metal record?

590. if you were suddenly lost in the wilderness without means of contacting anybody, what would you do?

591. when have you first listened to a music album?

592. name five people from ultimatemetal you'd gladly do without

593. not counting mailing lists or email notifications from communities online, how many emails do you receive each day, and how many of those are spam?

594. do you often download music from the internet?

595. do you think mankind will ever "move" to another planet in the solar system?

596. how long does it take you to start nurturing a sentimental interest towards someone?

597. how strong limitations of your privacy and independence are you ready to accept in a relationship?

598. what is the compliment you've heard the most regarding yourself?

599. what's the deadly sin you indulge to the most (for the record, the deadly sins are: gluttony, sloth, greed, anger, pride, lust, and envy)?

600. a cabin by the lake or a palace on the hills?

Oh I say, well done sir.

587. have you ever lied while replying to this survey? - Not that I can remember specifically.

588. if yes, can you write the real answer to at least one question you've previously ignored or lied about, without specifying which question it was? - I'll come back to this when I read through my previous answers.

589. favourite non-metal record? - Carl Orff - Carmina Burana.

590. if you were suddenly lost in the wilderness without means of contacting anybody, what would you do? - Be absolutely delighted, first and foremost. Then I'd start about making some sort of shelter while I thought about how to get back to some sort of civilisation. Then I'd think long and hard about whether I wanted to, or whether I'd let myself slowly waste away.

591. when have you first listened to a music album? - Err, well I always listened to my brothers' music when I was growing up, I couldn't put an exact date on it.

592. name five people from ultimatemetal you'd gladly do without - Lolita Vampiria, Jim LotFP, Enkeli, The Silent Man, Profanity.

593. not counting mailing lists or email notifications from communities online, how many emails do you receive each day, and how many of those are spam? - Probably about 8 or so, nearly always spam. I very rarely get a non-spam email that isn't a notification/mailing list thing.

594. do you often download music from the internet? - Yep. While I'm poor I will continue to do so. When I have money I'll buy the albums I like, and I regularly delete albums I never listen to and don't like.

595. do you think mankind will ever "move" to another planet in the solar system? - Yes.

596. how long does it take you to start nurturing a sentimental interest towards someone? - Different with different people, funnily enough. In general, a few months I suppose.

597. how strong limitations of your privacy and independence are you ready to accept in a relationship? - A friendship or a more-than-friendship?? Obviously I can't talk about the latter, and the former... well obviously it differs drastically depending on the person.

598. what is the compliment you've heard the most regarding yourself? - Hmm, possibly a really vague one like "nice" (which I can accept at least) and "cute" (which I find extremely wrong).

599. what's the deadly sin you indulge to the most (for the record, the deadly sins are: gluttony, sloth, greed, anger, pride, lust, and envy)? - Sloth.

600. a cabin by the lake or a palace on the hills? - A cabin by the lake please.

587. have you ever lied while replying to this survey? - i don't think so
588. if yes, can you write the real answer to at least one question you've previously ignored or lied about, without specifying which question it was? - what if i lied in question #587? nah, i did not
589. favourite non-metal record? - probably michael jackson - bad
590. if you were suddenly lost in the wilderness without means of contacting anybody, what would you do? - if on a desert island, i'd probably give up any efforts quite easily. if i'm in a huge forest or something like that i'd try to move out, leaving signs behind me both for people to follow my path both for me in case i have to go back to the starting point. but i've never been into survival things à la boyscouts, so i'd probably die engraving an arrow on a tree
591. when have you first listened to a music album? - the first albums i remember are from bee gees (name a song and i'll sing and dance to it) and cat stevens
592. name five people from ultimatemetal you'd gladly do without - there's no one i'm really bothered by. but to name a couple, it would be profanity and lolita (even if her ingenuity provides some fun)
593. not counting mailing lists or email notifications from communities online, how many emails do you receive each day, and how many of those are spam? - more or less ten, of which a couple are spam
594. do you often download music from the internet? - i do download music from the net, yep, but not too often. i'm more of a "movie-whore"
595. do you think mankind will ever "move" to another planet in the solar system? - as in "moving there in great amount recreating all the life habits there", not for other centuries
596. how long does it take you to start nurturing a sentimental interest towards someone? - a few months, also depending on how often i have a chance to get to know the person; but that interest is destined to remain hidden unless i'm certain the other person feels the same
597. how strong limitations of your privacy and independence are you ready to accept in a relationship? - i'm likely to accept most of the limitations a relationship involves, provided i can see the point in limiting myself. but it's not something my partner has to ask me, it's something we both have to feel. what i mean is: i wouldn't go out every evening for some hobbies of mine, not because my boyfriend asks me not to, but because i want to dedicate most of my time to us. so i wouldn't find myself in the position of being strongly limited in what i do.
598. what is the compliment you've heard the most regarding yourself? - that i'm reliable. and nice to people
599. what's the deadly sin you indulge to the most (for the record, the deadly sins are: gluttony, sloth, greed, anger, pride, lust, and envy)? - sloth.
600. a cabin by the lake or a palace on the hills? - i'm not so peaceful and quiet to bear living by a lake, and not so egomaniac to want a palace up on the hills (plus, the brightonian hills already kill me, thanks). give me the word "downtown", where everything is there for you

oOHHOHHohhoOhO! 600 already! dammit, you should be more lazy, hehe.
Thankyouthankyou much. :)

-Not that I remember.

588. if yes, can you write the real answer to at least one question you've previously ignored or lied about, without specifying which question it was?

-I´ll tell you the minute I find any.

-dohhhh.. favourite is hard to define in this. Apoptygma Berzerk - 7 or
Irwin Goodman - Kohta taas on joulu :D

590. if you were suddenly lost in the wilderness without means of contacting anybody, what would you do?

-I´d freak out. Nothing to add.

-Album? well.. I believe between the time when I was 9-11 old.
And I mean listening it from my own free will.

-rahvin and Rusty. I so hate those guys. :rolleyes:
no. I really don´t know anyone who´d bother me that much. But I can agree with people mentioning lolita.

593. not counting mailing lists or email notifications from communities online, how many emails do you receive each day, and how many of those are spam?

-maybe 1, sometimes it´s spam, sometimes it´s not.

-never

595. do you think mankind will ever "move" to another planet in the solar system?

-I believe we´ll destroy ourselves before that comes current. But if we fail destroying ourselves as well, then yes.

596. how long does it take you to start nurturing a sentimental interest towards someone?

-hmm.. depending.. but not for long. EDIT: no wait, I was supposed to be the one that hates everybody... ;)

597. how strong limitations of your privacy and independence are you ready to accept in a relationship?

-umm. Are there any? :erk:

-Good guy, full of turpentine.

599. what's the deadly sin you indulge to the most (for the record, the deadly sins are: gluttony, sloth, greed, anger, pride, lust, and envy)?

-sloth or anger

-palace on the hills could be a nice change.

So I quess it´s back to me then. Feel free to help, I have only 3 in storage ;)

601. Best music video you´ve seen?
602. How many of your closest people do you touch? (placing a hand on someone, NOthing sexual, you freaks)
603. What would be the best day to die?
604. Band logo you like best?
605. Do you like drinking ice tea?
606. How often do you use "post quick reply"?
607. How many times you have to listen a song before you start remembering the lyrics?
608. The first thing you did today (besides woke up) ?
609. Sweet or sour?
610. Platon or Aristoteles?

571. Science or sense? sense

572. Are you afraid of getting a cancer? yes

573. What was the last place you bleeded from? arm

574. Would you join the army for going to a war in some other country? no. yesterday i found out that i'm not allowed to join the military. :kickass:

575. Light or dark? dark

576. I yelled... VITTU PERKELE!

577. If you were lying in bed in the middle of the night, and heard a woman screaming rape nearby (and were convinced it was genuine), would you get up and try to help, call the cops, or pretend you didn't hear it and do nothing (or do nothing because you don't care)? get up and beat the shit out of that twatwaffle

578. If you were diagnosed with cancer, would you fight the disease, or give in? fight it

579. Are you currently lusting after someone? (hey, can't have 3 serious questions in a row ) yes

580. At would point would you resort to paying for sex? i won't

581. Is it safe to walk alone at night where you live? for the most part

582. What's the best thing to happen to you in the last 3 days? i have a day off to go party

583. What's the worst thing to happen to you in the last 3 days? it is now 4:36 am. i've been up since 8am yesterday.

584. When using the computer at night, do you have a light on, or sit in the dark? sit in the dark

585. What's the most recent item of mail you've recieved (physical, not email)? credit card offer

586. Give us some personally revealing information (bonus points if it's sex related ). last time i got laid was back in december :erk:

587. have you ever lied while replying to this survey? i don't think so

588. if yes, can you write the real answer to at least one question you've previously ignored or lied about, without specifying which question it was? n/a

589. favourite non-metal record? pearl jam - ten

590. if you were suddenly lost in the wilderness without means of contacting anybody, what would you do? masturbate furiously :loco:

591. when have you first listened to a music album? really young

95%

594. do you often download music from the internet? sometimes

595. do you think mankind will ever "move" to another planet in the solar system? i dunno

596. how long does it take you to start nurturing a sentimental interest towards someone? depends

i'm hot, apparently :err:

599. what's the deadly sin you indulge to the most (for the record, the deadly sins are: gluttony, sloth, greed, anger, pride, lust, and envy)? lust or sloth

600. a cabin by the lake or a palace on the hills? cabin by the lake

601. Best music video you´ve seen?
602. How many of your closest people do you touch? (placing a hand on someone, NOthing sexual, you freaks)
most of them

603. What would be the best day to die?

604. Band logo you like best? machine head

605. Do you like drinking ice tea? yes, with sugar. we rednecks just call it sweet tea.

606. How often do you use "post quick reply"? 99% of the time

607. How many times you have to listen a song before you start remembering the lyrics? i usually have to read them first

608. The first thing you did today (besides woke up) ? started work(at midnight)

609. Sweet or sour? sweet

610. Platon or Aristoteles? c) i don't know

601. Best music video you´ve seen? - Any Tool video.. U name it!
604. Band logo you like best? - Iron Maiden
608. The first thing you did today (besides woke up) ? - Beer
610. Platon or Aristoteles? - Either! Both are assholes!!!

I skipped few.. Sorry :D

587. have you ever lied while replying to this survey? No. But if I'd make the survey again from the beginning, surely many answers would differ because I have no opinions, only attitude(s). I also bullshit all the time, but in a honest way in which you can see through it instantly. In writing it might not work so well.

588. if yes, can you write the real answer to at least one question you've previously ignored or lied about, without specifying which question it was? -

589. favourite non-metal record? Any Devil Doll or When album. Metal sucks horse ass.

590. if you were suddenly lost in the wilderness without means of contacting anybody, what would you do? Light a cigarette. If I'd be out of smokes, I'd curse out loud.

591. when have you first listened to a music album? Very early, I'd think, as both of my older brothers were into metal in the 80's. That's when the disease started for me.

592. name five people from ultimatemetal you'd gladly do without No point in deliberately building walls. There's enough already.

593. not counting mailing lists or email notifications from communities online, how many emails do you receive each day, and how many of those are spam? No email.

594. do you often download music from the internet? Yes. I check out new music all the time, and yes, I download even full albums. The result is that I haven't bought an album I didn't like in many, many years. I've collected a few dozen records in the past that I'd be happy to get rid of, as I bought them not knowing how they were like.

595. do you think mankind will ever "move" to another planet in the solar system? I hope not.

596. how long does it take you to start nurturing a sentimental interest towards someone? Impossible to say. Fairly quickly, at least considering how cold and indifferent I've heard I can seem.

597. how strong limitations of your privacy and independence are you ready to accept in a relationship? No limitations.

598. what is the compliment you've heard the most regarding yourself? Not heard, but felt. A kiss and a cuddle in the morning.

599. what's the deadly sin you indulge to the most (for the record, the deadly sins are: gluttony, sloth, greed, anger, pride, lust, and envy)? Isn't it obvious in my case?

600. a cabin by the lake or a palace on the hills? A palace in the bottom of a lake.

601. Best music video you´ve seen? - Possibly Metallica - One. The full version.
602. How many of your closest people do you touch? (placing a hand on someone, NOthing sexual, you freaks) - I hugged my neice a few times last week, and mum gave me a hug today. Nothing apart from that.
603. What would be the best day to die? - 20 years ago today.
604. Band logo you like best? - Opeth's is a good one, I like Daylight Dies too.
605. Do you like drinking ice tea? - I like it, but we never have any in the house.
606. How often do you use "post quick reply"? - A lot, unless I'm quoting many people or want to check something before posting.
607. How many times you have to listen a song before you start remembering the lyrics? - After a few listens I'll get some lines, I'll need a study of the booklet before remembering them all though.
608. The first thing you did today (besides woke up) ? - Read some of Jingo, by Terry Pratchett.
609. Sweet or sour? - Sour.
610. Platon or Aristoteles? - What with me not knowing much about either, I'll go for Aristotle.

yes

---------------------------------------------

i didn't skip any question, but for one of them the real answer should have been "of course i do"

bad religion's no control

i would start walking downhill, if there is any such thing. avoid thick crops of vegetation, check the position of the sun, try to keep going in a straight line

i must have been six

who comes up with these questions? oh, wait, it was me... :rolleyes:
- profanity
- cobsteele02
- tindor
- wandrail
- lib

around 20, and 2-3 are spam

on a daily basis

actually, no. i don't think that enough efforts will be devoted to this purpose in time for it to become a reality before the human race begins its inevitable decline. i daresay the apogee of mankind's technology and knowledge can be closer than the moment when we will actually be faced with the problem of leaving the planet, therefore making our late attempts pretty insufficient

two or three weeks, with a few exceptions when it took me a little more than a couple of months

right now, i'm quite sure that if i were certain about how much i like the other person, and if i had reasonable assurances about the stability of the relationship, i wouldn't mind giving up a lot of it. not so in the past

"you're smart" comes first, closely followed by "you've got pretty eyes"

i'd say pride. it often hurts so much to admit to my shortcomings, that i try to stand up tall even though everybody knows i'm a dwarf

a palace on the hills. i'd like to live large

601. best music video you've seen?

i'm very fond of pet shop boys' can you forgive her?, but of late i've appreciated oomph!'s augen auf video a lot. it's creepy

602. how many of the people closest to you do you touch?

i can only bear to hug hyena and, once in a very long while, alfred. physical contact with anybody else is out of the question

603. what would be the best day to die?

always yesterday, never today

604. band logo you like best?

fear factory used to have the coolest one back in the demanufacture days

605. do you like drinking ice tea?

i do

606. how often do you use the "quick reply" box?

never, i always go through the reply screen. just a habit, i suppose

607. how many times do you have to listen to a song before you start remembering the lyrics?

unless we're talking about a language i don't understand well, i can easily remember lyrics the first time i listen to any song

608. the first thing you did today (besides waking up)?

turned on the computer, as usual when i don't have to leave for work (where the first thing i do is turn on my computer)

609. sweet or sour?

sour

610. plato or aristotle?

i can't choose. both. they're the pillars of western phylosophy

601. Best music video you´ve seen? Awww fuck. The moshing hand puppet thing?
602. How many of your closest people do you touch? (placing a hand on someone, NOthing sexual, you freaks) Why touch anyone in non-sexual way? :p
603. What would be the best day to die? Scream my lungs out, literally.
604. Band logo you like best? Logos are gay and satanic.
605. Do you like drinking ice tea? No that's the gayest thing.
606. How often do you use "post quick reply"? Now that you mentioned it, it's been not often.
607. How many times you have to listen a song before you start remembering the lyrics? Finnish lyrics take 2-3 listens but I don't know about english ones.
608. The first thing you did today (besides woke up) ? I gave a kiss to teh woman.
609. Sweet or sour? Sour.
610. Platon or Aristoteles? Aristoteles by far.

577. If you were lying in bed in the middle of the night, and heard a woman screaming rape nearby (and were convinced it was genuine), would you get up and try to help, call the cops, or pretend you didn't hear it and do nothing (or do nothing because you don't care)? Wear my Baseball Bat Boy –suit and go and help the lady. I’ve never figured out what would be the best punishment to those kind of guys except maybe a huge black monster cock up their ass every single day for the rest of their life. Though you get used to almost anything… Hmm..

578. If you were diagnosed with cancer, would you fight the disease, or give in? U gattu fight fo ur right….

579. Are you currently lusting after someone? (hey, can't have 3 serious questions in a row ) Hmm… not right now meaning this moment.

580. At would point would you resort to paying for sex? Probably never..

581. Is it safe to walk alone at night where you live? Almost

582. What's the best thing to happen to you in the last 3 days? Sex

583. What's the worst thing to happen to you in the last 3 days? Can’t think of one right now.

584. When using the computer at night, do you have a light on, or sit in the dark? light

585. What's the most recent item of mail you've recieved (physical, not email)? Some commercial stuff

586. Give us some personally revealing information (bonus points if it's sex related ). I lost my virginity when I was 17. Now give me my points!

587. have you ever lied while replying to this survey? Why would I…

588. if yes, can you write the real answer to at least one question you've previously ignored or lied about, without specifying which question it was? -

589. favourite non-metal record? Yoko Kanno – Stand Alone Complex

590. if you were suddenly lost in the wilderness without means of contacting anybody, what would you do? Try to find a road

591. when have you first listened to a music album? How could I remember…

I won’t

593. not counting mailing lists or email notifications from communities online, how many emails do you receive each day, and how many of those are spam? About 10-15. No spam.

594. do you often download music from the internet? yes

595. do you think mankind will ever "move" to another planet in the solar system? Naah. We are all dead by then.

596. how long does it take you to start nurturing a sentimental interest towards someone? Depends… 5min. to never.

597. how strong limitations of your privacy and independence are you ready to accept in a relationship? Quite strong. I’m a loser.

598. what is the compliment you've heard the most regarding yourself? Asshole?

599. what's the deadly sin you indulge to the most (for the record, the deadly sins are: gluttony, sloth, greed, anger, pride, lust, and envy)? Sloth and anger

600. a cabin by the lake or a palace on the hills? Both thank you.

601. Best music video you´ve seen? Korn – (don’t know the name but a cartoon guy does sick stuff to himself…)

602. How many of your closest people do you touch? (placing a hand on someone, NOthing sexual, you freaks) quite many.

603. What would be the best day to die? After I’ve lived my life.

604. Band logo you like best? The old Katatonia logo is cool

605. Do you like drinking ice tea? nope

606. How often do you use "post quick reply"? All the time... like now

607. How many times you have to listen a song before you start remembering the lyrics? A lot.

608. The first thing you did today (besides woke up) ? Turn on the computer

609. Sweet or sour? Sweet

610. Platon or Aristoteles? Both gay

587. have you ever lied while replying to this survey? No, though my answers aren't that fully thought over anyway.

589. favourite non-metal record? Chroma Key - You Go Now

590. if you were suddenly lost in the wilderness without means of contacting anybody, what would you do? Break down and cry, then slowly die to hunger and insect-bites.

591. when have you first listened to a music album? Whenever my parents listened first time when I was around.

592. name five people from ultimatemetal you'd gladly do without That Silent Downfall guy. And after him just...anyone.

593. not counting mailing lists or email notifications from communities online, how many emails do you receive each day, and how many of those are spam? 1-2, no spam. Gays get spammed.

594. do you often download music from the internet? No, but I do stream music.

595. do you think mankind will ever "move" to another planet in the solar system? Yes. As soon as the atmosphere here gets fucked up enough the elite will terraform Moon and maybe Mars and move there and life the scum people live in this shithole. I know a guy from space industry :)

596. how long does it take you to start nurturing a sentimental interest towards someone? Not many seconds.

597. how strong limitations of your privacy and independence are you ready to accept in a relationship? Considering I live with my girlfriend in a 38 squaremeter hole...my privacy and independence died long ago.

598. what is the compliment you've heard the most regarding yourself? Most? BWHAAHA. Hey, we're finnish. No compliments here.

599. what's the deadly sin you indulge to the most (for the record, the deadly sins are: gluttony, sloth, greed, anger, pride, lust, and envy)? Pride.

600. a cabin by the lake or a palace on the hills? Cabin by the lake.

601. Best music video you´ve seen? - the first one i can think of is basement jaxx - where's your head at
602. How many of your closest people do you touch? (placing a hand on someone, NOthing sexual, you freaks) - bf, friends (not too often), relatives (rarely)
603. What would be the best day to die? - one i'm really happy and satisfied. and i shouldn't know i'm going to die that day, obviously
604. Band logo you like best? - opeth, i think
605. Do you like drinking ice tea? - not that much
606. How often do you use "post quick reply"? - never. it looks like the cheap version of the normal "reply with quote"
607. How many times you have to listen a song before you start remembering the lyrics? - infinite plus one *proudly non autistic*
608. The first thing you did today (besides woke up) ? - switched on my phone and read the 4 messages which had arrived when it was off
609. Sweet or sour? - s(weet)our
610. Platon or Aristoteles? - mmmh, tough one. even though i like aristotle, i'd go for plato, who made of aristotle who he was, and whose influence on the philosophy to come was huge