Worst thread ever, heheh

551. what happens after the final day of your life?

the standard statement from the philosophical pov of agnosticism is: i don't know. my personal addition is: i don't care. chances are, the self is completely erased, so i'd say nothing at all is left of me. when nothing is left of me, i cannot care about the rest.
this covers 90% of the overall chances imo. every other option is equally likely: reincarnation, closeness to god, merging into the oversoul, heaven & hell... *shrugs* i just hope it won't hurt as much as this

---------------------------------------------

552. kurt cobain?

it's not as if i know the story enough to have such a brilliant personal opinion on the subject. he certainly died like a rock star, whether he wanted to or not. i don't know how he lived, but it seems he wasn't completely without talent

553. comedian you like best?

oh, it must be some italian guy whose name would mean nothing to (almost) anyone here. i find that local humour is vastly underrated

554. do you like running up stairs?

makes no difference. i hardly ever end up panting from physical effort, so i find no discomfort with it

555. when was the last time you've washed your windows in your house?

i never have. we have someone to clean our place

556. what is the historical era you're most interested in?

i shall plunge into banal and say: the middle ages

557. have you saved any money up to now?

i save part of my monthly wage, without pinching every penny or obsessively calculating my expenses. through no effort of mine, i lead a very pacified life with no money trouble ahead

558. fan of traditions?

one would probably say i'm quite the opposite, especially because i tend to get very sarcastical whenever traditions or lifelong habits are mentioned. in truth, i do respect people's cultural heritage though i don't feel i really belong to a specific one. my family, in their post-revolutionary haste to get rid of an embarrassing cultural past italy has had and my parents never participated in, was perhaps too quick in throwing away the baby with the bath water: i don't even care for sane, fluffy traditions such as spending my holidays with my relatives, and my relatives never mind either

559. eating or sleeping?

i tend to do neither, but let's go for eating

560. do you like a driving a car?

yes, it comes very easy and comfortable

511. What colour is your favourite towel?? don't care

512. Do you recycle?? yase

513. Would you rather be too cold or too hot?? too cold

514. Too tall or too short?? i'm already too tall :lol:

515. Too fat or too thin?? too fat, it's easier to lose weight than gain

516. Too quiet or too loud?? too loud :kickass:

517. What is your favourite type of cheese?? i'm gonna go with cheddar

518. Do you ever go through period where you'll look at the clock at the exact same time each day, but for no real reason (in other words, not because the alarm goes ;))?? not really

519. Do you like having curtains open so you can see out, or do you like having them closed so no one else can see in?? closed so no one can see in

520. Why does a mouse when it's brown?? huh?

521. Does knowing lyrics in songs mean a lot to you? yase

522. Like eating lemons? by themselves?

523. Do you like to wear parfym/aftershave? i used to

524. Weirdest thing you have drinken? hazelnut beer :yuk:

525. What stuff you know in other cultures than your own, that you concider funny? you finns and the sauna. especially the beating each other with the tree branches or whatever those things are :lol:

526. Is it ok that nowdays EVERYTHING is made to be easier and quicker? (so you don´t have to lift a finger to eat, just think about it and it´s done) no, we're becoming complete lazy-asses

527. How long can you stand complete silence? sometimes a long time, sometimes almost not at all

528. Do you carry a camera with you just in case someting interesting crosses your path? no, but i should

529. How long are you able to read a textbook and study before you get sleepy? a school textbook? not very long

530. Harry Potter? gay

531. Plastic surgeries? stupid

532. Do you like to eat peanuts? cashews > peanuts

533. Are you allergic to something? not that i know of

534. When there are pics taken from you, do you always feel you look
like crap in them? usually

535. School-uniforms? no

536. Should smoking be denied in public places, like bars for example? yes

537. A thing that warms your heart when you think back your life?

538. The word is WORMS. How do you pronounce it? (like it´s written or like "wöörms") kinda like wurms

539. Ever had sex in a public place? (you can skip this, R :p ) not yet :D

540. What was the last thing you gave to someone? gave money to my mom that i owe her

541. Electric chair, hanging or shooting? d. something more creative :devil:

542. Do you ever stop to listen your voice and find it horrible? yes

543. Have you started to reminding yourself of your parents? not really

544. If you get depressed, how long does it take for you to get over it? a while, usually

545. Have you ever betrayed someone, if yes, what way? no

546. What do you do best? make people laugh, whether it's with me or at me

547. How do you torure yourself after doing something reaaaally stupid? usually beat myself up mentally

548. Strawberry or rasberry? raspberry

549. When was the last time you baked something? a while

550. How to make your money last longer? don't spend it :Smug:

551. What happens after the final day of your life? i die

552. Kurt Cobain? i grew up listening to nirvana

553. A comedian you like best? dave chappelle

554. Do you like running up stairs? umm, sure

555. When was the last time you´ve washed your windows in your
house? i dunno

556. What is the historical era you are most interested in? dinosaurs

557. Have you saved any money now? no, but i should :erk:

558. Fan of traditions? very much

559. Eating or sleeping? eating

560. Do you like driving a car? yase, as long as it's not in traffic

561. So how did you spend your Easter?
562. Do you ever listen to tapes anymore?
563. Donald Duck or Mickey Mouse?
564. The best cartoon tv-show you watched as a kid?
565. Do angels exist?
566. Where do think we should draw the line in band merchandise? (in shower curtains or in candy, or wallets or what? :lol: )
567. Are you a fan of X-files?
568. How about Twin Peaks? Did you like that?
569. Would you rather buy a motorcycle or a car?
570. What aches in you now?

61. So how did you spend your Easter? - Mainly: listening to arguments about, listening to my brother lying about, listening to my mother and my brother's girlfriend cry about, and feeling just a little pissed off about my brother's heroin addiction.
562. Do you ever listen to tapes anymore? - Until recently I did, but now I've got all my taped music on mp3, so the only time I listen to tapes is in the car now.
563. Donald Duck or Mickey Mouse? - Donald Duck. :p
564. The best cartoon tv-show you watched as a kid? - Teenage Mutant Hero (as it is in England) Turtles when I was a younger kid, which was then obsoleted by the Legend of Zelda cartoons, which was obsoleted in turn by Earthworm Jim.
565. Do angels exist? - Not to my knowledge or belief.
566. Where do think we should draw the line in band merchandise? (in shower curtains or in candy, or wallets or what? :lol: ) - CDs, DVDs, shirts and posters are plenty enough for me.
567. Are you a fan of X-files? - Nope.
568. How about Twin Peaks? Did you like that? - Never seen it, don't know what it is.
569. Would you rather buy a motorcycle or a car? - I can drive a car but can't ride a motorbike, so a car it is.
570. What aches in you now? - Everything actually. I've only just noticed that... hmm. Especially my hips, it seems. Maybe I'm coming down with something.

561. So how did you spend your Easter? working and sleeping :(

562. Do you ever listen to tapes anymore? nope

563. Donald Duck or Mickey Mouse? donald ducka

564. The best cartoon tv-show you watched as a kid? transformers, GI Joe, and thundercats :kickass:

565. Do angels exist? uhhh, i dunno

566. Where do think we should draw the line in band merchandise? (in shower curtains or in candy, or wallets or what? :lol: ) i'll go with shower curtains and candy :lol:

567. Are you a fan of X-files? not really

568. How about Twin Peaks? Did you like that? never saw it

569. Would you rather buy a motorcycle or a car? motorcycle

570. What aches in you now? my heart :erk:

561. So how did you spend your Easter? Went to see Diablo and ended up talking bullshit with Toni the whole gig and throwing my neighbour out of the bar for harassing a friend of mine...
562. Do you ever listen to tapes anymore? Old demo tapes for nostalgy. Other than that, not really.
563. Donald Duck or Mickey Mouse? Hate them both
564. The best cartoon tv-show you watched as a kid? Garfield
565. Do angels exist? Maybe
566. Where do think we should draw the line in band merchandise? (in shower curtains or in candy, or wallets or what? :lol: ) Posters, T-shirts, flags and such are enough
567. Are you a fan of X-files? Not anymore
568. How about Twin Peaks? Did you like that? I didn't watch it because i was too young to understand it when it was on. I'd love to watch it now.
569. Would you rather buy a motorcycle or a car? A car
570. What aches in you now? My head hurts 24/7

561. So how did you spend your Easter? I played jazz on Klubi stage, then I met lots of people, got drunk, made love...not in this order necessarily.
562. Do you ever listen to tapes anymore? No.
563. Donald Duck or Mickey Mouse? Donald. Mickey is Mickgay.
564. The best cartoon tv-show you watched as a kid? HEEEMAN.
565. Do angels exist? Gayngels.
566. Where do think we should draw the line in band merchandise? (in shower curtains or in candy, or wallets or what? :lol: ) Everything goes.
567. Are you a fan of X-files? Not a "fan", but I did watch at least half of it :)
568. How about Twin Peaks? Did you like that? TEH WIN ROXOR!!!!
569. Would you rather buy a motorcycle or a car? Car.
570. What aches in you now? Stomach. Too much cake and vanilla sauce.

561. So how did you spend your Easter? Drinking, eating, sleeping and making sweet lööv.
562. Do you ever listen to tapes anymore? sometimes. all my old riffs are on crappy tapes
563. Donald Duck or Mickey Mouse? dd
564. The best cartoon tv-show you watched as a kid? Well as Marko said. HEMON
565. Do angels exist? naah
566. Where do think we should draw the line in band merchandise? (in shower curtains or in candy, or wallets or what? :lol: ) OH! shower curtains. OH!
567. Are you a fan of X-files? naah
568. How about Twin Peaks? Did you like that? YEAH!!!
569. Would you rather buy a motorcycle or a car? motorcycle
570. What aches in you now? hmm... nothing! :D

561. so how have you spent your easter?

getting drunk with dark tranquillity in a metal bar in goteborg

562. do you ever listen to tapes anymore?

nope. only audio cds or mp3s

563. donald duck or mickey mouse?

donald duck. i can't stand the other insufferable mr. know-it-all and his disgustingly sweet fiancée

564. the best cartoon tv-show you used to watch as a kid?

i never watched cartoons as a kid: i started out with the first crime serials from the early 80's and learned by the age of 8 that reality was cold, cruel, and full of junk food before shoot-outs in front of the bank

565. do angels exist?

i don't believe in their existence. however, non-existence can not and should not be proved

566. where do think we should draw the line in band merchandise? (in shower curtains or in candy, or wallets or what?)

nowhere in particular. i could bare to voice my approval for some bands in any possible way without feeling the slightest embarassment

567. are you a fan of x-files?

only of seasons 2 to 6. more specifically, i'm a fan of good x-files screenplays where you see and hear a lot of mulder and no scully

568. how about twin peaks? did you like it?

alfred is the one who's in charge of patiently explaining to me everything david lynch-related, because i'm too stupid to get it on my own and would therefore get bored by the incomprehensible plots. i haven't been briefed on twin peaks as of yet, but i suppose it will happen soon, and then i will like it

569. would you rather buy a motorcycle or a car?

a car

570. what aches in you now?

the usual, but not too much:
tummy = 2 out of 10 (i've had lunch on the airplane)
head = 4 out of 10 (i've been traveling all day)
eyes = 1 out of 10 (i haven't been in front of the computer for long in the past few days)