Worst thread ever, heheh

enjoying a holiday with my best friend. we didn't stay there much, considering in ten days we visited helsinki, turku, tampere, jyvaskyla, vaasa, raahe (just because a cartain local band invited us to stay with them - for the rest that place sucks) and oulu.
if i remember correctly, that's the town we were staying at the hostel in front of the cemetery :erk:

edit: added vaasa's second "a". to be precise.

544. If you get depressed, how long does it take for you to get over it?
545. Have you ever betrayed someone, if yes, what way?
546. What do you do best?
547. How do you torure yourself after doing something reaaaally stupid?
548. Strawberry or rasberry?
549. When was the last time you baked something?
550. How to make your money last longer?

544. If you get depressed, how long does it take for you to get over it? Until something good happens
545. Have you ever betrayed someone, if yes, what way? I really can't remember betraying anyone. Betrayal is such a strong word. Maybe fooled or lied to. Not often though. I appreciate truth, though sometimes I think it's better to just shut up.
546. What do you do best? Be myself
547. How do you torure yourself after doing something reaaaally stupid? Deny myself of anything fun or good. I usually just sit and watch the wall and think about how stupid can I be.
548. Strawberry or rasberry? straw
549. When was the last time you baked something? few months ago
550. How to make your money last longer? I don't

544. If you get depressed, how long does it take for you to get over it? - One year and counting.
545. Have you ever betrayed someone, if yes, what way? - Like Mr Shine said, betrayal is a strong word and I don't think I've done it, at least not that I can remember.
546. What do you do best? - Mope around doing nothing.
547. How do you torure yourself after doing something reaaaally stupid? - Just generally sit there feeling sorry for myself and hating myself for a bit.
548. Strawberry or rasberry? - Strawberry.
549. When was the last time you baked something? - I did some roast potatoes and pork chops yesterday.
550. How to make your money last longer? - Leave the house as little as possible and scrounge from my parents.

544. If you get depressed, how long does it take for you to get over it? - there is not a rule. i'm moody as hell.
545. Have you ever betrayed someone, if yes, what way? - i once kissed a guy a few weeks before leaving my boyfriend, the poor soul. nothing elase, i hope.
546. What do you do best? - respect the deadlines and panic with no reason.
547. How do you torure yourself after doing something reaaaally stupid? - i keep thinking i could have done better, and now that chance is lost.
548. Strawberry or rasberry? - both.
549. When was the last time you baked something? - some bread last night.
550. How to make your money last longer? - i think twice before buying something; it often turns out i can live without it.

544. If you get depressed, how long does it take for you to get over it? No rule. 0,5 - 1 years.
545. Have you ever betrayed someone, if yes, what way? Oh shit I don't wanna talk about this one :erk: I was young!
546. What do you do best? Waste time.
547. How do you torure yourself after doing something reaaaally stupid? I don't do really stupid things anymore.
548. Strawberry or rasberry? Rasberry.
549. When was the last time you baked something? Uh...1,5 years ago I think.
550. How to make your money last longer? No beer, no pizza, no kebab, no chinese.

544. If you get depressed, how long does it take for you to get over it? After a good jerkin
545. Have you ever betrayed someone, if yes, what way? i lied to jesus, and went with satan instead

546. What do you do best? eat
547. How do you torure yourself after doing something reaaaally stupid ? cock and ball torture

548. Strawberry or rasberry? both
549. When was the last time you baked something? never
550. How to make your money last longer? copy machine

544. if you get depressed, how long does it take you to get over it?

the acute feelings are over and done with in one day, unless it's something major, in which case it might take up to a month. still, your average dissatisfaction is chronical, and i'm pretty sure it will never go away

---------------------------------------------

545. have you ever betrayed someone, and if yes, in what way?

no, i haven't

546. what do you do best?

writing

547. how do you torture yourself after doing something really stupid?

there's plenty of people ready to do it for me, they don't need my assistance. however, i tend to cast my self-esteem in a pit and see how long it takes for it to resurface, just in case

548. strawberry or raspberry?

both

549. when was the last time you baked something?

i don't remember. at some point last month, i guess

550. how to make your money last longer?

by carefully avoiding the record store

551. What happens after the final day of your life?
552. Kurt Cobain?
553. A comedian you like best?
554. Do you like running up stairs?
555. When was the last time you´ve washed your windows in your house?
556. What is the historical era you are most interested in?
557. Have you saved any money now?
558. Fan of traditions?
559. Eating or sleeping?
560. Do you like driving a car?

551. What happens after the final day of your life? I die?
552. Kurt Cobain? I like his voice and some of his songs
553. A comedian you like best? Kari Hietalahti
554. Do you like running up stairs? no
555. When was the last time you´ve washed your windows in your house? Maybe two years ago.
556. What is the historical era you are most interested in? Hmm... No idea really.
557. Have you saved any money now? some. very little.
558. Fan of traditions? Depends. Some I like. Usually concerning drinking and sauna.
559. Eating or sleeping? Eating
560. Do you like driving a car? Sometimes. I don't hate it. But I'd rather sit next to the driver and drink beer etc.. Summer is coming. :D

551. What happens after the final day of your life? Life goes on without me.
552. Kurt Cobain? Great singer, made good music, was a total loser in other ways.
553. A comedian you like best? http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/coupling/cast/
554. Do you like running up stairs? NO.
555. When was the last time you´ve washed your windows in your house? Two years ago.
556. What is the historical era you are most interested in? Eh... 70's`? :loco:
557. Have you saved any money now? Yes, it will come handy when I'm unemployed.
558. Fan of traditions? Not that much.
559. Eating or sleeping? Eating.
560. Do you like driving a car? At summertime yes.

:wave: Thanks Lumidear.

551. What happens after the final day of your life? - World celebration.
552. Kurt Cobain? - Made some decent (IMO) songs.
553. A comedian you like best? - Peter Kay or Billy Connolly.
554. Do you like running up stairs? - Yeah, as long as there aren't too many because my legs get tired really quickly nowadays.
555. When was the last time you´ve washed your windows in your house? - Me personally, never. The windowcleaners come once a month or so though.
556. What is the historical era you are most interested in? - From an early ages I always like ancient Greece because of all the cool gods, and the Vikings for the same reason. Saxon England too, pretty much all of the Middle-Ages...
557. Have you saved any money now? - I should bloody well hope so, not much chance of Tuska if not. ;)
558. Fan of traditions? - Some, it depends on the tradition in question really.
559. Eating or sleeping? - Sleeping. Unconsciousness is corking.
560. Do you like driving a car? - Not that much in the city or on short journeys, but I do like going on long journeys on the motorway alone.

Gurble-bumble-bonbon Barbapapa LOS ARSEBOMBA! HOLA!

551. What happens after the final day of your life? How in the fucking fuck could I know that? FUCK! ASS!
552. Kurt Cobain? Moshi moshi.
553. A comedian you like best? Me (when having a hippie-seizure).
554. Do you like running up stairs? With scissors!
555. When was the last time you´ve washed your windows in your house? Sometime in the last few years. Partially. Maybe.
556. What is the historical era you are most interested in? History isn't important because I wasn't there.
557. Have you saved any money now? It's more fun to spend. That I have. All of it.
558. Fan of traditions? Please rephrase. The only thing that pops into my mind is a lump of shit hitting the fan, and I'm not aware anyone calling such a thing a tradition.
559. Eating or sleeping? As your attorney, I strongly advise you to seek professional counseling. If this doesn't sound appealing to you, please start your journey with ether or mescaline.
560. Do you like driving a car? Never tried.

Hyvää matkaa!