Worst thread ever, heheh

571. Science or sense?
572. Are you afraid of getting a cancer?
573. What was the last place you bleeded from?
574. Would you join the army for going to a war in some other country?
575. Light or dark?
576. I yelled...

edit.. and now the numbers are all fucked up :erk:

lumitalvi said:
nothing special. I´m freezing. Dying, since there´s no food in my system,
get something to eat, it should fix both problems.

the q´s are wearing me out,
take a break with them. i promise rusty and i will take over and reach number 600 ourselves, k?

my hand aches for being such a UM bitch
wait, you mean you're doing handjobs to this site? :err: i never realised you liked it that much. :p

just check my profile, search through my latest 100 posts, and go to the longest one: reading it will keep you busy for a while without having to click anywhere. :lol:

(it's probably going to be a long rant about something stupid. nevermind. :p)

rahvin said:
take a break with them. i promise rusty and i will take over and reach number 600 ourselves, k?
Well if you're going to promise then I'm going to promise too.

571. Science or sense? - I have a soft spot for both.
572. Are you afraid of getting a cancer? - Not really, I can think of worse things to get.
573. What was the last place you bleeded from? - I cut my finger on a tin of beans a couple of weeks ago.
574. Would you join the army for going to a war in some other country? - No.
575. Light or dark? - In colours, dark. In brightness of light in a room, dark.
576. I yelled... "What's going on?? And I said 'heyyyyeaah yeaah yeah yeah, heyyyyyyeaaaah yeaaahh,' I said 'hey, what's going on??' "

That song's stuck in my head now. Buggrit. *listens to mp3*

571. Science or sense? both are cool
572. Are you afraid of getting a cancer? naah. your life is going to suck if you're afraid of something (you can't do nothing about) all the time. If it comes it comes. I see no sense being afraid of it.
573. What was the last place you bleeded from? My girlfriend dropped a kitchen knife by accident on my foot a couple of weeks ago.
574. Would you join the army for going to a war in some other country? Nope
575. Light or dark? both.. depending
576. I yelled... fuck yesterday... I do that very often.

rahvin said:
get something to eat, it should fix both problems.

yeaaaahh. But eating is yacky.
I will I will :p

rahvin said:

Promise? :erk:
That would rock, thnx :)

rahvin said:
wait, you mean you're doing handjobs to this site? :err: i never realised you liked it that much. :p

OMGOMGOMG! You´re being a perv!!!!!!!! :lol:
The only jerking is happening between my finger and the mousebutton...

rahvin said:
just check my profile, search through my latest 100 posts, and go to the longest one: reading it will keep you busy for a while without having to click anywhere. :lol:

(it's probably going to be a long rant about something stupid. nevermind. :p)

I would but in 5 minutes I must leave this place again. That should take care of all my problems. I mean the ones I´ve listed here :loco:

see ya!

571. Science or sense? Science.
572. Are you afraid of getting a cancer? Not in active way.
573. What was the last place you bleeded from? Forehead. I bleed several times a day.
574. Would you join the army for going to a war in some other country? Yes. Wait a minute. No!
575. Light or dark? Light.
576. I yelled... actually I didn't yell.

back! my boyfriend's brother (@rusty: kevin's doing really well now :hotjump: let's hope) had fucked the computer and it was hell to fix it.

now, now...

551. What happens after the final day of your life? - i'll never know
552. Kurt Cobain? - just one in a bunch
553. A comedian you like best? - alan partridge, chris morris at times, aldo giovanni e giacomo.
554. Do you like running up stairs? - where's the comfort in that?
555. When was the last time you´ve washed your windows in your house? - i don't rememeber, it's not amongst the things i like to do
556. What is the historical era you are most interested in? - the roman empire. france in the XVIII century. the first decades of 1900
557. Have you saved any money now? - some
558. Fan of traditions? - not at all
559. Eating or sleeping? - sleeping
560. Do you like driving a car? - yes, i do. in every circumstance driving > walking
561. So how did you spend your Easter? - spent the morning in bed ( :D ). then me and my boyfriend went to downtown, browsing in cd and dvd shops, took a long stroll on the sea front, then went to a restaurant, then went to a pub to meet his drummer and a few other friends.
562. Do you ever listen to tapes anymore? - no
563. Donald Duck or Mickey Mouse? - donald duck
564. The best cartoon tv-show you watched as a kid? - the smurfs
565. Do angels exist? - i don't think they do
566. Where do think we should draw the line in band merchandise? (in shower curtains or in candy, or wallets or what? :lol: ) - nowhere. it would be fun to go to people's places and notice their favourite band's toilet paper, shampoo and mineral water
567. Are you a fan of X-files? - i was. blame it on mulder
568. How about Twin Peaks? Did you like that? - i was too young to watch it when it was aired. i know what's all about, but mainly because i read some books about lynch. i had downloaded episode #1 once, i wonder where it is
569. Would you rather buy a motorcycle or a car? - a car. motorcycle are way too dangerous
570. What aches in you now? - nothing :headbang:
571. Science or sense? - science, but where would it be without senses?
572. Are you afraid of getting a cancer? - if i were superstitious it would be a good moment to touch wood
573. What was the last place you bleeded from? - mmmh, it must have been a long time ago... probably... ugh, you don't wanna know.
574. Would you join the army for going to a war in some other country? - no, not even if i were a guy
575. Light or dark? - dark and candles?
576. I yelled... a sort of rebel yell (she cried more, more, more)

@Val: Great to hear. :)

More questions, courtesy of yourdeadgroom:

577) If you were lying in bed in the middle of the night, and heard a woman screaming rape nearby (and were convinced it was genuine), would you get up and try to help, call the cops, or pretend you didn't hear it and do nothing (or do nothing because you don't care)?

578) If you were diagnosed with cancer, would you fight the disease, or give in?

579) Are you currently lusting after someone? (hey, can't have 3 serious questions in a row )

580) At would point would you resort to paying for sex?

581) Is it safe to walk alone at night where you live?

582) What's the best thing to happen to you in the last 3 days?

583) What's the worst thing to happen to you in the last 3 days?

584) When using the computer at night, do you have a light on, or sit in the dark?

585) What's the most recent item of mail you've recieved (physical, not email)?

586) Give us some personally revealing information (bonus points if it's sex related ).

577) If you were lying in bed in the middle of the night, and heard a woman screaming rape nearby (and were convinced it was genuine), would you get up and try to help, call the cops, or pretend you didn't hear it and do nothing (or do nothing because you don't care)? Get up, try to help, beat the shit out of the rapist. At least that's what I like to think.

578) If you were diagnosed with cancer, would you fight the disease, or give in? There are good odds of surviving a cancer so I'd fight.

579) Are you currently lusting after someone? (hey, can't have 3 serious questions in a row ) No.

580) At would point would you resort to paying for sex? I don't think I would. I'm a good wanker.

581) Is it safe to walk alone at night where you live? Relatively. There are lots of gasoline-level alcoholists around but they couldn't hurt a baby in the condition they're in.

582) What's the best thing to happen to you in the last 3 days? A nice jam, me in drums. It seems I'm not totally worthless after all.

583) What's the worst thing to happen to you in the last 3 days? I jerked off after three beers and suffered at least half an hour of constant need to pee. So I peed about once in two minutes.

584) When using the computer at night, do you have a light on, or sit in the dark? I have a table lamp I use.

585) What's the most recent item of mail you've recieved (physical, not email)? A computer game magazine.

586) Give us some personally revealing information (bonus points if it's sex related ). Eh, see question 583? Well, OK. My fingers are short, my tongue is short and my dick is short.

571. science or sense?

science. senses get me in trouble. other people's senses also get me in trouble

---------------------------------------------

572. are you afraid of getting cancer?

nope, it's one of those problems i can't really relate to... it concerns my health, and it's totally beyond my control, so i certainly don't bother worrying about it

573. what was the last place you bled from?

finger on the right hand, i had a violent discussion with the latch on a restroom door

574. would you join the army for going to war in some other country?

if it's in some other country then i get to see the world, so it's going to be cool ;)

575. light or dark?

dark. we've had that already

576. i yelled...

i hope you don't have a sore throat

577. if you were lying in bed in the middle of the night, and heard a woman screaming rape nearby (and were convinced it was genuine), would you get up and try to help, call the cops, or pretend you didn't hear it and do nothing (or do nothing because you don't care)?

get up and rush there, call the cops while i'm on my way. it would be easy and fascinating to say i'd do it because i care so much about the woman being raped nearby, but i don't think it's true. i simply don't care enough about my safety in comparison

578. if you were diagnosed with cancer, would you fight the disease or give in?

give in, and divert my attention on finding something worthwhile to do in the little time i have left

579. are you currently lusting after someone?

me lusting after someone? nonsense

580. at what point would you resort to paying for sex?

never. i've seen it happen and it's ugly, i couldn't stand the thought, let alone perform

581. is it safe to walk alone at night where you live?

quite so

582. what's the best thing to happen to you in the last 3 days?

i've been out drinking and having fun with the members of my favourite band

583. what's the worst thing to happen to you in the last 3 days?

terrible hangover on sunday morning

584. when using the computer at night, do you have a light on, or sit in the dark?

unless it's summer and the light is bound to attract moths (which i hate), i have a light on as it's more relaxing for my eyes

585. what's the most recent item of mail you've recieved (physical, not email)?

a pocket dictionary

586. i can't think of another question, so just give us some personally revealing information (bonus points if it's sex related)

i belong to the male persuasion :p

Rusty said:
586) Give us some personally revealing information (bonus points if it's sex related ).

rahvin said:
586. i can't think of another question, so just give us some personally revealing information (bonus points if it's sex related)

Care to explain? :mad:

rahvin said:
575. light or dark?

dark. we've had that already

See this is why you two need to take over.

lumitalvi said:
Care to explain? :mad:
Yes, I copied these questions from a short survey on the SOT board (and gave credit), but I reworded the final one ever so slightly. Rahvin evidently copied his own post over and left the original wording there.

i edited a bit myself too, but yes: i stopped checking rusty's version for a mere reason of um windows open that would be too boring to explain now, especially considering that i'm not feeling well and i can't think straight for longer than a couple of seconds.

Uukei :p I was wondering how Rusty had that kind of q´s anyway...
And I wouldn´t jumped on that, but it seemed like rahvin was making fun of Rusty, hehe. Understand, eh?

577) If you were lying in bed in the middle of the night, and heard a woman screaming rape nearby (and were convinced it was genuine), would you get up and try to help, call the cops, or pretend you didn't hear it and do nothing (or do nothing because you don't care)?

I would call the cops I believe. And maybe get some MANly first aid from neigbours or my bf

578) If you were diagnosed with cancer, would you fight the disease, or give in?

If after a first surgery I´d hear it had come back, I´d probably give in.

579) Are you currently lusting after someone? (hey, can't have 3 serious questions in a row )

No. I never lust.

580) At would point would you resort to paying for sex?

Hah. I have my hands so never.

581) Is it safe to walk alone at night where you live?

Haven´t checked that up yet, but I believe that it is safe.

582) What's the best thing to happen to you in the last 3 days?

I got Pain´s single as a gift.

583) What's the worst thing to happen to you in the last 3 days?

I haven´t got any time to study.

584) When using the computer at night, do you have a light on, or sit in the dark?

There´s a lamp over the desk. That is on.

585) What's the most recent item of mail you've recieved (physical, not email)?

Donald Duck- comic :p

hmm.. is there something you guys don´t know? :p
I´m... a neurotic?