Wtf is wrong with these people...

I swear, a fair few Iranians seem to make a habit of making themselves look like COMPLETE DIPSHITS.
Fuck you, you stupid cunts, I sincerely hope you all get stabbed in the asshole for this crap you all talk (the Iranians, not you forum guys :lol:)

+1

I will say in all fairness of my previous slightly joking statement that referring to Muslims whether they be from Iran or anywhere else in the middle east, which Muslims that live there are 1. not extremist, 2. not anti-western civilization and 3. not willing and eager to kill innocent people of said western world if they feel that their religion is threatened? Of course there will be a some, but few and far between the extremists.

In the end the peaceful Muslims have left the middle east, for both a better life for themselves and their families, and to be given to right to practice their religion freely, the rest are off killing each other out in the desert and anyone else that wonders to close to the shrapnel of suicide bombers, and making themselves look like total asshats worldwide by making such idiotic statements on the news.

I just saw From paris with love yesterday, reminds me of that chick saying "this dude taught me about love an shit so I'm gonna blow my ass off along with a shitload of people cause I fuckin love allah". Really, these people make me hate religious people in general. Muslim terrorists, stupid fucking ass muslim retarded clerics who blame earthquakes on hot chicks and the fucking catholic pope and his bunch of should-be-nuked church men make me hate people for being so retarded.

Bekanor, you said what I've been saying for years, we're in the fucking 21st century and people still actually believe in unproven bullshit for no real reason than the fact that they're stupid

Edit: the thread did make me laugh though hahaha

I just saw From paris with love yesterday, reminds me of that chick saying "this dude taught me about love an shit so I'm gonna blow my ass off along with a shitload of people cause I fuckin love allah". Really, these people make me hate religious people in general. Muslim terrorists, stupid fucking ass muslim retarded clerics who blame earthquakes on hot chicks and the fucking catholic pope and his bunch of should-be-nuked church men make me hate people for being so retarded.

Bekanor, you said what I've been saying for years, we're in the fucking 21st century and people still actually believe in unproven bullshit for no real reason than the fact that they're stupid

Edit: the thread did make me laugh though hahaha

Muthafucking truth brother.
I knew a guy that used to be into metal.
He became a Jehovah's Witness, snapped all his metal CDs (he cold have given them to me or my friends, but he snapped them and he said "This is how it has to be") and then lost most of his friends and became obsessed.
Religion can just be so creepy, manipulative and fucked up:mad:
I'd love to be able to think "Ohh it's only the minority that ruin it for the rest of them" but I swear, most of the religious people I know are just fucked up in some way or just outright fucking creepy with their religion

I get what you mean, but I gotta say I know lots of very religious people that are very very nice and fun people to be around, that is until they open their retarded ass mouths to talk about god, it really fucks up their whole arguments.

My mother and father are both very religious in a way, but my wife's aunt is a lot worst. Both my parents and my wife's family are very nice people I can be around with easily (I have to duh), but sometimes when we get into conversation that turns into discussion I just have to shut up in pain cause it all starts good, making a point and we're they're getting to a point they just go "cause uhm god is love and that's all that matters uhm if you don't love him you're nothing uhm yeah cool" and destroy all their previous credibility

+1

I will say in all fairness of my previous slightly joking statement that referring to Muslims whether they be from Iran or anywhere else in the middle east, which Muslims that live there are 1. not extremist, 2. not anti-western civilization and 3. not willing and eager to kill innocent people of said western world if they feel that their religion is threatened? Of course there will be a some, but few and far between the extremists.

In the end the peaceful Muslims have left the middle east, for both a better life for themselves and their families, and to be given to right to practice their religion freely, the rest are off killing each other out in the desert and anyone else that wonders to close to the shrapnel of suicide bombers, and making themselves look like total asshats worldwide by making such idiotic statements on the news.

There is SO much wrong with this it makes me feel sick. Sweeping statements with no perspective. How about we paint you brown, take away all your money and your US citizenship and chuck you in the desert. Maybe that'd stop you saying things like "the peaceful Muslims have left the middle east"
:puke:

I swear, a fair few Iranians seem to make a habit of making themselves look like COMPLETE DIPSHITS.
Fuck you, you stupid cunts, I sincerely hope you all get stabbed in the asshole for this crap you all talk (the Iranians, not you forum guys :lol:)

thesushi wow these guys are not only terrorists but they're stupid

Both of you can shut the fuck up. I'm half Iranian and I don't appreciate your comments. I don't appreciate being represented along the same line as these old,pathetic,lifeless morons. They're all just as corrupt as every other politician. I wouldn't be surprised if half of them at least had a conviction for rape. Every religious denomination has its retards. Christianity has the pope and shirley phelps roper. Your assumptions make each other sound just as stupid and in fact ignorant. Iran is not a shit hole either. Being isolated from the world they are still an extremely outgoing nation.

Both of you can shut the fuck up. I'm half Iranian and I don't appreciate your comments. I don't appreciate being represented along the same line as these old,pathetic,lifeless morons. They're all just as corrupt as every other politician. I wouldn't be surprised if half of them at least had a conviction for rape. Every religious denomination has its retards. Christianity has the pope and shirley phelps roper. Your assumptions make each other sound just as stupid and in fact ignorant. Iran is not a shit hole either. Being isolated from the world they are still an extremely outgoing nation.

agreed. Although I have to say that current complete merging of extremist religion and state in Iran is highly worrying

agreed. Although I have to say that current complete merging of extremist religion and state in Iran is highly worrying

Yeah, but blame America for assisting the over-throwing the Shah and letting them take power in the first place. I think people that insult the country need to make it clear whether they mean the government or the people or the race, if thats the kind of person you are. Most of the country is student population that want to be free, but they want to do it in their own way without external influence because they know America and other nations will fuck them over, there's no such thing as a free fucking lunch.

Yeah, but blame America for assisting the over-throwing the Shah and letting them take power in the first place. I think people that insult the country need to make it clear whether they mean the government or the people or the race, if thats the kind of person you are. Most of the country is student population that want to be free, but they want to do it in their own way without external influence because they know America and other nations will fuck them over, there's no such thing as a free fucking lunch.

First things first, there's no way that most of the population are students.

Other than that i think they've got the idea right. As outside observers they can see the weaknesses of our western way of life at the same time as seeing the shite coming out of their religious leaders mouths for what it is, shite!

Just as an aside, if you'll excuse the generalisations: The west sees the middle eastern muslim world as a threat to our way of life, so we blow it up. Muslims in the middle east see the western world as a threat to their way of life, so they blow us up. They think their way is right, we think our way is right. Time for us in the west to stop being so high and mighty perhaps and admit we're all just a load of scared selfish bastards??? :loco::lol::loco:

you know what, not really taking a side here but just MY observation ...

I find it a bit hypocritical that anyone who condemns "the west" and says they want no part of "our" way of life etc is so eager and happy to have their hands on all of the goodies that were for the most part invented by the west. You know, pcs, macs, cell phones, nukes, cars, blah blah blah

HOLY FUCK dude, I was just thinking of posting the same thing in the Periphery thread :lol::worship:

Hahahaha!

My MAN!!!
denzel_intro.jpg

I'm sorry I started this thread. It's brought some right pricks out of the fucking woodworks.

Sorry for wanting to defend my country from unjustified idiotic racial remarks and stereotypes, perhaps in the future you will reconsider posting something that might spark these effects.

And apologies not students, but the demographic will show that most of the population are between ages 24-27.

:)

you know what, not really taking a side here but just MY observation ...

I find it a bit hypocritical that anyone who condemns "the west" and says they want no part of "our" way of life etc is so eager and happy to have their hands on all of the goodies that were for the most part invented by the west. You know, pcs, macs, cell phones, nukes, cars, blah blah blah

I don't think i did condemn them...but most of those are made in China anyway ;)