Wtf is wrong with these people...

and hot woman:

megan-fox-fhm-07.jpg

Muthafucking truth brother.
I knew a guy that used to be into metal.
He became a Jehovah's Witness, snapped all his metal CDs (he cold have given them to me or my friends, but he snapped them and he said "This is how it has to be") and then lost most of his friends and became obsessed.
Religion can just be so creepy, manipulative and fucked up:mad:
I'd love to be able to think "Ohh it's only the minority that ruin it for the rest of them" but I swear, most of the religious people I know are just fucked up in some way or just outright fucking creepy with their religion

plus fuckin one! I have never known any religious person that isn't a complete 5150. The only two people that I have ever known of are a Christian and a Muslim on you tube who make videos on something else other than religion, the rest of anyone i have met in person who are religious make a complete ass out of themselves so quickly its not even funny, creepy actually.

its the very large majority for ever group

Funnily enough I have two Muslim friends in their late 30's, 40's, with whom I enjoy conversing with about religion and other matters. When the topic falls onto religion, which they're very devout to, I enjoy listening to their perspective and bring up my own arguments stemming from an atheist's point of view. It's usually an enjoyable meeting where I learn a lot about their frame of mind, their reasons for devotion, and, despite not telling them this, just how deluded religious people are. But all in all, peaceful conversations and trading opinions and viewpoints is something which should be cherished even if one doesn't agree with the interlocutor. I have no affiliation with Islam, but speaking to them made me respect it more than I respect Christianity, even though I was brought up in a family adorning the Roman Catholic faith; probably because these two Muslims were far more expressive and reasonable (as far as advocating religion allows you to be :lol:) than any Christian I spoke to (who were by far the most conceited and deluded of all religious folk I encountered).

***The Official Thread Derailment Commitee***
***Presents:***​
BASS SOLO!
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBI9oJbUS60&feature=related[/ame]

I swear, a fair few Iranians

Both of you can shut the fuck up.

Sorry, I'm not quite seeing the bit in the post where I I said ALL Iranians were like that. Read it again dude.
Brush up on your reading comprehension skills dude. A fair few does not mean every single goddamn one of them.
You have absolutely no reason to be offended and no reason to tell me to shut the fuck up

I swear, a fair few Iranians seem to make a habit of making themselves look like COMPLETE DIPSHITS.
Fuck you, you stupid cunts, I sincerely hope you all get stabbed in the asshole for this crap you all talk (the Iranians, not you forum guys :lol:)

Sorry, just the reference to 'all' and the structure of a new line that looks like a poorly inserted paragraph led me to believe you were changing your topic slightly. So you can see why this confused me.

I like where this thread is going. Can't we all just agree to hate stupid people and leave it at that?

A lot of you guys who are so against religion just tend to come right out and say things that are so utterly insensitive and violent that it puts you in no better moral standing than the people you claim to be so much better than. What's the deal?

A lot of you guys who are so against religion just tend to come right out and say things that are so utterly insensitive and violent that it puts you in no better moral standing than the people you claim to be so much better than. What's the deal?

If you are not religous, moral is an objective perceptive of the individual's conceptual reality.

Irrelevant question really. A lot of people who are really FOR religion, say and do violent things too. It's not a valid point.

Just because someone is against or for religion, doesn't stop them from being an asshole. There is no correlation there.

Some people just have massive chips on their shoulder I guess.

Then again, stupid people who do stupid things in the name of something imaginary are very frustrating :heh:

edit: actually, clever people who do stupid things in the name of something imaginary are even more frustrating

Some people just have massive chips on their shoulder I guess.

Then again, stupid people who do stupid things in the name of something imaginary are very frustrating :heh:

edit: actually, clever people who do stupid things in the name of something imaginary are even more frustrating

How about clever people who do stupid things in the name of nothing at all? ;)

And the LORD said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it. Job 1:1-19
Since I revised the number on God's kill list, I also have to change the God vs. Satan killing contest results. So here it is.

In a previous post, I counted the number of people that were killed by God in the Bible. I came up with 2,301,417, which, of course, greatly underestimates God's total death toll, since it only includes those killings for which specific numbers are given. No attempt was made to include the victims of Noah's flood, Sodom and Gomorrah, or the many plagues, famines, fiery serpents, etc., with which the good book is filled. Still, 2 million is a respectable number even for world class killers.

But how does this compare with Satan? How many did he kill in the Bible?

Well I can only find ten, and even these he shares with God, since God allowed him to do it as a part of a bet. I'm talking about the seven sons and three daughters of Job.

There was a man in the land of Uz, whose name was Job ... And there were born unto him seven sons and three daughters.
And the LORD said unto Satan, Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God, and escheweth evil? Then Satan answered the LORD ... put forth thine hand now, and touch all that he hath, and he will curse thee to thy face. And the LORD said unto Satan, Behold, all that he hath is in thy power; only upon himself put not forth thine hand. So Satan went forth from the presence of the LORD.
And there was a day when his sons and his daughters were eating and drinking wine in their eldest brother's house...And, behold, there came a great wind from the wilderness, and smote the four corners of the house, and it fell upon the young men, and they are dead; and I only am escaped alone to tell thee. -- Job 1:1-19
So it seems that both Satan and God share the blame (or the credit) for these killings. If so, then the tally would be:

killings
God 2,301,417
Satan 10

I kill ... I wound ... I will make my arrows drunk with blood, and my sword shall devour flesh. -- Deuteronomy 32:39-42
In a previous post, I listed and counted God's killings in the Bible. But I only included those that said exactly how many were killed by God. I came up with 2,317,087.

But that didn't include some of God's most impressive slaughters. How many did God drown in the flood or burn to death in Sodom and Gomorrah? How many first-born Egyptians did he kill? The Bible doesn't say, so there's no way to know for sure. But it's possible to provide rough estimates in order to get a grand total, and that's what I'm attempting here. (New total: 24.85 million.)

Thats 24,849,086.

But wait there's more!

In a previous post, I tried to count the number of people killed by God in the Bible. I came up with 2,301,417, which didn't include God's many unnumbered killings, such as Noah's flood, Sodom and Gomorrah, etc.

But what about God's future plans? Does the Bible tell us anything about that?

Well, yes, it does. Here's what it says about the "end times" that many Christians believe, hope, and pray will come soon.

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth. -- Revelation 6:8
And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men. And the number of the army of the horsemen were two hundred thousand thousand ... By these three was the third part of men killed, by the fire, and by the smoke, and by the brimstone, which issued out of their mouths. -- Revelation 9:15-18
Okay, let's count them up. 1/4 will be killed by Death and Hell (per Rev.6:8). That leaves 3/4 alive, 1/3 of which will be burned to death by the 200 million fire and brimstone breathing horsemen of Rev.9:15-18. Since 1/3 of 3/4 is 1/4, half the human population will be killed in these two slaughters.

Assuming that the rapture (or whatever) is soon (and it's always coming soon), and that the earth's population will be about what it is today, 6.6 billion, then God will soon kill 3,300,000,000.

If you believe Revelation, many more will be killed by God, but, with the exception of 7000 in Rev.11:13, the number isn't specified. (Let me know if you find others.) And 7000 is less than the error in estimating 1/2 the world's population.

So let's keep it at that: 3.3 billion.

http://dwindlinginunbelief.blogspot.com/

Can you feel the love? :zombie: