Wtf is wrong with these people...

+1 billion, and I'm not even religious

The problem is, we are all individuals. A consequence of that is that we all have different ideas of what is offensive and what sensitivity is.

It may be the case that most of the things that Aaron would call insensitive is actually because he is TOO sensitive.

A lot of you guys who are so against religion just tend to come right out and say things that are so utterly insensitive and violent that it puts you in no better moral standing than the people you claim to be so much better than. What's the deal?

I don´t know, cause we have the freedom of knowing we are not getting punished for being assholes? While stupid religious people fear it so ridiculously, and smart religious people (those who use it to control the masses) are aware of that fear. Just a though really, not a personal strike cause I really don´t know youre religious status Aaron, and you seem like a cool guy, just like my mom and dad :kickass:

I just hope you don´t support the pope and the whole fucking vatican cause then you DO have a shitstorm coming at you. People believing in god and leaving it to themselves to believe is fine with me

Guys...

Women wearing tight pants don't cause earthquakes and Haitians didn't strike a deal with the devil ... can we all agree that its just ALL stupid and move on instead of attacking each other for being insensitive, too sensitive, too religious, not religious, etc ... ?

Bass solo?

A lot of you guys who are so against religion just tend to come right out and say things that are so utterly insensitive and violent that it puts you in no better moral standing than the people you claim to be so much better than. What's the deal?

That's a very good point Aaron. I believe, instead of saying hateful or violent things, that religion, when not being mocked, is best ignored. :)

2hfqcz5.jpg

The only god.

I made a funny.

"Many women who do not dress modestly lead young men astray and spread adultery in society which increases earthquakes," he explained.

Hahahaha oh shit religious logic at it's finest, wait let me try it now:

''Many men who play musical instruments and don't put any soul in their playing(instead focusing only on technique) leads to even more men joining them in self-rape and spread self-rape mania in musical society which increases number of people killed in upcomming Rambo movies''

Fuck me is that logic awesome!

I am not going to spend time getting into another religion debate on here, since it's all been done before. The only reason I ever got involved in the first place (please don't resurrect that beast) was primarily to try to put down the common claim on these boards that all religious people are just blind sheep who give no thought or rationale to their beliefs.

I just hope you don´t support the pope and the whole fucking vatican cause then you DO have a shitstorm coming at you.

As for this... I made a mention of it in that other thread, but the giant system and structure that the Catholic church has built itself into is in many ways very unbiblical, and cannot be equated with Christianity. The Catholic church has gotten very sidetracked over the centuries (remember The Reformation?), so I would challenge all of you who automatically mentally equate Christianity with the Vatican to see it differently.

And seriously, everyone should be calling out the Catholic church on their poor response to the ongoing issues with priests and raping children. I thought this Onion article was pretty hilarious:

Pope Vows To Get Church Pedophilia Down To Acceptable Levels

It's satire, for those of you who aren't familiar with The Onion. "It seems a weakening of faith in God has prevented our priests from exercising moderation when sexually abusing helpless minors." :lol:

Concreate views pro-religious or anti-religious are just as ego founded and flawed as each other.

If you cant live your life without being pissed at religious people thats your problem, not theres. If your religious and you cant stand the idea of the non-religious thats your problem, not theres.

Take some personal fucking responsibility people. Your views are your fucking views.

Concreate views pro-religious or anti-religious are just as ego founded and flawed as each other.

If you cant live your life without being pissed at religious people thats your problem, not theres. If your religious and you cant stand the idea of the non-religious thats your problem, not theres.

Take some personal fucking responsibility people. Your views are your fucking views.

+1111111
/thread
End of story

:kickass:

We should all keep our views to ourselves, never make a stand for what we think is right. Tbh it's best if we all just stay in bed. ;)

So wait... are you fucking saying that modern minded people should respect the bullshit I posted in the very first topic of this thread??

I don't fucking respect idiotic viewpoints.