Wtf!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Krilons Resa

Jerry's married?!
Nov 7, 2002
Inside dorian's gym bag.
CHECK THIS OUT!!!!!!!!! :

http://customwire.ap.org/dynamic/stories/G/GENITAL_PIERCINGS?SITE=FLTAM&SECTION=ENTERTAINMENT

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica]"What? I've never seen such a thing," Heath said. "I, uh, I wouldn't approve of anyone doing it. I don't think that's an appropriate thing to be doing."

WTF?! Gimme 5 minutes alone with this motherfucker!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHO THE FUCK DO THEY THINK THEY ARE TO TELL US WHAT IS APPROPRIATE AND WHAT ISNT!?!?! THIS IS GETTING OUT OF HAND!

This is really begining to be a soft spot with me. Im moving out of the cpountry if this hsit persists. I used to love this country and everything it stood for, but now it is dwindling REALLY REALLY REALLY fast because of all these fuckwad religious right FUCKS in office. I hope they all get bombed during a convention.
[/font]

And their daughters go out and pierce their fuckin clit.:yell:

I'm not particularly laughing at you as a person, I'm laughing at the hilarious antics of your presently very fundmentalist government.

well actually, I shouldn't be laughing. Its sad, really.

Okay, this actually makes sense now, just watched it on the local news. It stems from a case of a guy that allegedly circumsized his daughter. That's a far cry from somebody going to a tattoo hut to get their clit pierced (that sneaky piercing ban amendment was pretty shitty though, but obviously not the main focus of this bill). This article doesn't really clarify that as the reason.