Xtian Death Metal?????????

So he says. Devout Catholics don't generally make a career out of traveling the world preaching the evils of religion and the glory of Satan to young adults and children, however. If there is a God he's going to kick Araya's hypocritical ass all the way to hell when he dies.

LMAO! :lol:

I can't honestly believe araya is a christian, holy shit read some of the lyrics on hell awaits (kill again especially).

You know whats great about christian music? I comes absolutely no-where close in skill, writing or cathiness as the non-christian stuff, so if you ignore it, it's just like all those other horrible local and myspace bands that are going nowhere.

So really, giving fellatio to jesus is just thier sceam of getting even the least bit of popularity, were as if they don't have said priest humping gimmick, no one gives a shit.

You know whats great about christian music? I comes absolutely no-where close in skill, writing or cathiness as the non-christian stuff, so if you ignore it, it's just like all those other horrible local and myspace bands that are going nowhere.

So really, giving fellatio to jesus is just thier sceam of getting even the least bit of popularity, were as if they don't have said priest humping gimmick, no one gives a shit.

wow...it's a good things your so cute

If by Christian music you are referring to conteporary Christian rock or what have you... then yes you are correct. But if you are referring to any music with a Christian theme or message then you are way off.

You're fucking retarded. Go listen to Pantokrator - Blod and tell me it's not talented, catchy, interesting, or whatever other retarded shit you just spewed.

Christ. And I don't mean that in an ironic way!

Anyone who thinks all Christian-related metal is poor and derivative needs to listen to the following bands first:

Aletheian
Drottnar
Lengsel
Kekal
Sanctifica
Sympathy
Thy Pain

If you can listen to all of those artists and say that none are either unique, creative, or adept in their respective styles, then you are clouded by bias.

I'm quite fine with Christian metal, really. It's cool that people wanna support Christianity in their own way, but just don't get too cheesy about it. If done right, it's certainly a breath of fresh air.

The Christian metal bands probably just do it for the lulz. I know some kids who are extremely religious and they love bands like Extol and Tourniquet because it's the only aggressive music they allow themselves to listen to. Losers.

Anyone who thinks all Christian-related metal is poor and derivative needs to listen to the following bands first:

Aletheian
Drottnar
Lengsel
Kekal
Sanctifica
Sympathy
Thy Pain

If you can listen to all of those artists and say that none are either unique, creative, or adept in their respective styles, then you are clouded by bias.

I have had a hard time getting into Aletheian/Crutch. I hear they are great live, and seeing them helps one appreciate their music. But so far their recordings have left me unsure.

Lengsel and Sanctifica's first releases are outstanding black metalish releases.

Sympathy is great death metal, and getting better. Looking forward to hearing them with more than one actual band member. That Into Eternity drummer (Jim Austin?) is supposed to play drums on the next one. I think that will add so much to their already killer style.

Kekal is a weird band, but if you can get past some of that and some of the less-than-perfect production, they have some amazing material.

I have a couple of Drottnar. The first (Spiritual Battle) was ok, but I guess they were still developing their sound. I also have Anamorphosis which I haven't listened to enough to really know. I just ordered Welterwerk, which I hear is great!

Thy Pain...I have it but I am not sure what I think.

Welterwerk is technical death metal with BM parts. It's very good, but also very wacky and spazzy. I have a request when you get it...please send me the lyrics. Don't publish them to M-A (the band apparently doesn't want them published), just send them to me. I will love you forever.

If I remember right, it does.

I need the new Pantokrator, too...but I'm not paying 22 fuckin' bucks to ship it from Sweden.