You have failed me, CoB-OT.

There was a time when CoBOT was good, lots of interesting/funny people, but all of a sudden they just left :erk:

BAWWW.jpg

Red BarOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOn! BLUE MAX!

Congrats, you made another failing thread.

And well, if you onlywant to have threads you like, make your own forum :rolleyes:

If all the time you people dedicate to complain you spent it trying to make yourselves funny threads maybe COBOT wouldn't be as boring for you as it seem to be now. Or are you special and other people have to make the funny threads for you while you rant about how good was COBOT and how bad it is now?

He made this awesome thread
So why are you asking such dumb questions ..?
:rolleyes:

Awewhat? :lol:

He will do like the rest and point those who are failling and who aren't funny.

In this board: Unfunny people and Fun Patrol, arresting unfunny people.

Have a go officer.

If all the time you people dedicate to complain you spent it trying to make yourselves funny threads maybe COBOT wouldn't be as boring for you as it seem to be now.

No.

You want to know why? Cause it's an antipersonnel mined terrain here to "try to be funny", cause if you try to, you'll fastly be destroyed and labeled as a "failure", cause everytime there will be someone who won't find it funny, he'll try to be funnier than you by trying to ruin your fun (Lile "You fail" or "You are the cancer killing this board" and such originals things saving this dying board). That's how it works on COBOT.

Being more sensitive, I would have stop to post a long time before because of that, but actually I don't care cause I can have fun and I do have fun :D.

^agreed.

forums do die with time. how long that time is... is up to the posters. i've been on the laihoism forum for 3 years posting between 10 other people and its even more interesting now than it was before