You laugh, you lose

28bc465e8a683db0b9666b8fb5824a80.jpg

I get the intent of this, but it just doesn't come off right. The responses I've seen to this are fucking ridiculous though.

"JUST TEACH PEOPLE THAT ITS JUST A WORD BLAH BLAH BLAH"

words have power behind them, language shapes how we view the world and how we perceive others and ourselves, so while a seemingly harmless "just a word" may be that for someone, for those the word affects it is far more than that.

Encouraging women to take leadership roles should be done, at the very least, and that is most of what I take away from that video.

Fine, I'll stop calling them "bossy". I'll call them "cunts" instead.

and there your hypocrisy is. He's joking you dummy (even if he isnt you wish physical harm on someone for a sound that came from the front of their head, it makes you irrational and a complete hypocrite). context motherfucker do you speak it?

words have power behind them, language shapes how we view the world and how we perceive others and ourselves, so while a seemingly harmless "just a word" may be that for someone, for those the word affects it is far more than that.

We know, that's why they're using the word. There's nothing you can do (physical or by law) so either retort or be offended, have a glass of water, move on with your rice paper skin.

You do realize that you're a total asshole for being as offended as you are right now over something so petty and for derailing this thread right?

Someone please post something funny.

I do not use the word cunt often, but there are women that are blatant Cunts.