Your BM top 10 evar

no one likes mardraum, including the band themselves. they play stuff live sometimes from every album (even blodhemn) but completely ignore mardraum

pity really because "større enn tid – tyngre enn natt" is 11/10 fuck off forever quality

indeed

pity really because "større enn tid – tyngre enn natt" is 11/10 fuck off forever quality
That scream at the end? Holy fuck. I love all Enslaved, but that song is their peak.

Also, I mean feel what you want about Attila, I love him but can see why others don't. That being said, the riffs on De Mysteriis Dom Sathanas could have been accompanied by Howdy Doody on mescaline and it would still be #1.

I think the biggest part I struggle with is the fact that even though I have so many favorite black metal albums, I can't not put multiples by certain bands. I must put Bathory "Blood Fire Death" on the list, but personally, their first album was the essential first wave black metal album. It took the unformed idea of Black Metal and defined it into a genre. Eh, whatever. Likely overthinking it.