Your favorite video games

I didn't realize there were so many D2 fans here. I just started playing again over the weekend - 7 hours to get to level 53, which is a new personal best. I am sure you can probably do better... but I am not down with the new strategies.

We should host a recurring game on BNet called "Sneap".

All the m.g.s. games
All the resident evils's (minus 5 cause i haven't played it yet)
Infamous
Boulder's Gate Dark Alliance 1&2
Conkers Bad Fur day
Resistance 1&2
All the god of war games including the psp one
There's just to many to list

Double Dragon II (Arcade)
Monkey Island (PC)
Duke Nukem (PC)
Quake (PC)
Serious Sam (PC)
Tetris (Arcade)
Solar Warrior (Arcade)
Super Mario Kart (wii)
Terra Cresta (Arcade)
Moon Cresta (Arcade)
Wonderboy (Arcade)
Rainbow Island (Arcade)
Ikari Warriors (Commodore 64)
BMX Simulator (Commodore)
Donkey Kong 1,2,3 (SNES)

I didn't realize there were so many D2 fans here. I just started playing again over the weekend - 7 hours to get to level 53, which is a new personal best. I am sure you can probably do better... but I am not down with the new strategies.

We should host a recurring game on BNet called "Sneap".

dude lvl 53 in 7 hours? That's sick. What class?

dude lvl 53 in 7 hours? That's sick. What class?

Sorceress - the only class I actually like to play. I played Pally and Zon for a while, but they got boring pretty quick.

My formula is: A shit load of trist runs (lvls 1-15), then a shit load of tomb runs (lvls 16-25 or so), then a shit load of chaos runs (25-35ish), then onto throne runs till about 40-45 or so, then defeat Baal, get to Nighmare and repeat, and then to Hell and repeat!

Host or join games, and just grind em out - if you get full games everytime (most often you will find dudes doing the same thing, so you can move from one game to the next pretty quickly), you can get really high level really fast! With that many players constantly grinding it takes really no time at all.

I don't really enjoy the game until you get to Hell - then it's hard and is actually challenging.

I could have been higher, but spent time trying to get decent gear. Watch out for games where dudes are giving away free items. I got really good gear in like an hour that way.

Anyone picked up a copy or played Brutal Legend yet?

I played the demo on PS3 and I really enjoyed it's cheesiness. Will probably be picking this up when I get a console of my own. A game dedicated to metal is something I can't miss out on :).

Anyone picked up a copy or played Brutal Legend yet?

I played the demo on PS3 and I really enjoyed it's cheesiness. Will probably be picking this up when I get a console of my own. A game dedicated to metal is something I can't miss out on :).

Great that you mentioned it!
Ordering now! :)

Day of the tentacle
Loom
Monkey Island 1&2
Golden Axe
Altered Beast
Super Mario Bros 3
Zelda ( the SNes one)
Firefox ( amazing at the time)
Operation Wolf
After Burner
Out Run
Final Fantasy 7
Lego star wars and indiana jones

- FFVII + FFVI
- fucking DOOM that scared me when I was young
- Tony Hawk's series that I played all night long online
- Medievil
- Civilization II
- Age of Empires II
- Quake III

Sorceress - the only class I actually like to play. I played Pally and Zon for a while, but they got boring pretty quick.

My formula is: A shit load of trist runs (lvls 1-15), then a shit load of tomb runs (lvls 16-25 or so), then a shit load of chaos runs (25-35ish), then onto throne runs till about 40-45 or so, then defeat Baal, get to Nighmare and repeat, and then to Hell and repeat!

Host or join games, and just grind em out - if you get full games everytime (most often you will find dudes doing the same thing, so you can move from one game to the next pretty quickly), you can get really high level really fast! With that many players constantly grinding it takes really no time at all.

I don't really enjoy the game until you get to Hell - then it's hard and is actually challenging.

I could have been higher, but spent time trying to get decent gear. Watch out for games where dudes are giving away free items. I got really good gear in like an hour that way.

Or you can get rushed to Hell at level 25 and gain 3 levels per chaos run there ;p