Your home: How do you live? Feel free to post some pics too

Well about bush, if you look at who owns the companies that count the votes... They are owned by people who work in the Bush Administration. Some call it a conspiracy theory.

A lot of people (Even a lot of Americans) agree with me when I say: Bush went from turning America into the Free World that everyone would die to live in. Into being a huge 'Evil Empire' that no one likes anymore. There are no jobs, everything they sell is imported from China. Nothing but minimum wage left.

environmental disasters are costing the us a shitload of money every year.

They had to move an entire city from alaska

The empire starts to crumble...a delight for the EU, me thinks

Well before the Empire crumbles they always have a last horray. I wonder what America's is before they become a third world in a deep deep depression?

Does anyone else see another great depression coming to USA?

Oh yes, the rich are VERY rich. The poor are... well, very poor. The gap is so wide.

If you followed any of the American news, you would see that they practiced martial law during the New Orleans shindig.

time to do some pizzowning.....

room2.JPG

psshshshshhhtttt:Spin:

BEHOLD

345679%3A323232%7Ffp335%3Enu%3D325%3A%3E%3B%3A3%3E%3B49%3EWSNRCG%3D32333695%3C4645nu0mrj

345679%3A323232%7Ffp335%3Enu%3D325%3A%3E%3B%3A3%3E%3B49%3EWSNRCG%3D32333695%3C4646nu0mrj

yea..... my dad went through a dvd craze and bought about 700 dvds in 5 months....all off of ebay for 5-10 US :lol:

Ok, here we go. 4 shots of the (one and only) room! (didn't think the kitchen nor the hall would be any intresting, but let me know and I'll show you that too :p haha)

room1.jpg

Bed, bit of sofa, window and backdoor, one very old guitarr and the kitchen door to the left.

room_light.jpg

My beloved sofa :D (and the table, some shelves and a lamp..)

room_cozymode.jpg

[COZYMODE] Same place! [/COZYMODE]

roomnmbrd.jpg

And here's a numbered one (sorry for stealing the idea hehe)

1. The shirt signed by Children of Bodom, that some of you read about in another thread. (Worn at a festival, never been washed, smells "nice" ;)
2. Birthdaypresent - Ammo (yes it's real)
3. NES!!!
4. Unfortunately, you can't see it in the picture, but it's a Tequila sheep (also birthdaypresent.)
5.Trash
6. UV-light

well that's about it!

(It's pretty clean now since my mom will visit after the weekend hehe.)

I saw them June 1st, they played a blinder of a set and Zakk was kind enough to hang about in a bar after the gig, he has some weird red-neck views but he loves beer and is great fun.

:kickass:

Final_Product said:
I saw them June 1st, they played a blinder of a set and Zakk was kind enough to hang about in a bar after the gig, he has some weird red-neck views but he loves beer and is great fun.

:kickass:

Holy shit, that's freaking awesome! I wish I could meet Zakk, he is currently one of my favorite guitarists.

He's a great dude to have a beer with. And they played an amazing set, they expanded In This River to last around 15 minutes and being a song dedicated to Dimebag it got quite emotional with 3000 people chanting "Dimebag, Dimebag"...so Zakk promised to hang around with folks who loved Darrell and have a drink in his honour. He hung around and we all had some beer. He signed my leg, i was tempted to get a tattoo, but nah.

He is fantastic live, really worth checking out.

The Bringer said:
BLS! YES. BLS is awesome :D

Definitely. Saw an interwiev with the band earlier today on a DVD. You just got to love them haha,the music, the badass attitude (of course in a positive way), the humour ... Them! And finally got to see them this summer too, and it was a fucking awsome gig, heavy as hell.

And Zakk's comments:

"I mean, we've got really sweet asses, so I just can't understand why the album does'nt sell better. That kinda pisses me off (laughs)!"

"Samma Hagar's ass is beyond sweet. It's awsome! Really, he has a frightingly powerfull ass!!"

Final_Product said:
He's a great dude to have a beer with. And they played an amazing set, they expanded In This River to last around 15 minutes and being a song dedicated to Dimebag it got quite emotional with 3000 people chanting "Dimebag, Dimebag"...so Zakk promised to hang around with folks who loved Darrell and have a drink in his honour. He hung around and we all had some beer. He signed my leg, i was tempted to get a tattoo, but nah.

He is fantastic live, really worth checking out.

Right on. Sounds like a good time man.

I will deffinately go see them next time they come here.