Your home: How do you live? Feel free to post some pics too

Alexis Eugenesken Araujo said:
What is that ??? Tequila Sheep ??? never heard of it. I just know tequila

Well, it's just a stuffed animal, a sheep. And I got it on my birthdayparty (one of my friends was drunk and walked by a gas station and bought it on his way home to me.) So, I got it and since we were all kinda drunk, we felt sorry for the little sheep so we fed him with some Tequila and beer :) The next morning he was soaking wet and did not smell very nice hehe. So I washed him and now he is the official Tequilasheep. He's got a tequilahat to (one of those little red mexicanstyle hats that's on some tequilabottles.) We named him Boris.

The end.

Silent Scream : Nice items.. kick ass axes and DVDs! :headbang:

Excess : Woah kick ass appartment (hehe coincidence.. currently wearing a rEVOLEr shirt - but in red as the limited edition with bonus tracks I bought)... my basement looks so shitty compared of that. :lol: Guess I'll just stay out of this one...

Excess said:
"I mean, we've got really sweet asses, so I just can't understand why the album does'nt sell better. That kinda pisses me off (laughs)!"

"Samma Hagar's ass is beyond sweet. It's awsome! Really, he has a frightingly powerfull ass!!"

hahahaha this one is from revolver " theyre all just checking out our black label asses.Its a sexy ass- It's tight, it's robust, its bold yet provocative, supple yet sassy." :D :worship:

Excess said:
Well, it's just a stuffed animal, a sheep. And I got it on my birthdayparty (one of my friends was drunk and walked by a gas station and bought it on his way home to me.) So, I got it and since we were all kinda drunk, we felt sorry for the little sheep so we fed him with some Tequila and beer :) The next morning he was soaking wet and did not smell very nice hehe. So I washed him and now he is the official Tequilasheep. He's got a tequilahat to (one of those little red mexicanstyle hats that's on some tequilabottles.) We named him Boris.

The end.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA Nice history !!!!!!!

The Bringer said:
Here goes. My little play room.

I've been busy packing for Finland for about a week now.

you're moving to finland in the middle of winter??? you've got balls man...keep 'em warm if you dont wanna lose them up there!!! lol :oops: :Spin:

I agree with the previous comments, VERY nice room! have a cosy small apartment myself, i guess it's much smaller than yours. not even a sofa fits in there :/.

View from my room:

47eb0579.jpg

Excess said:
Ok, here we go. 4 shots of the (one and only) room! (didn't think the kitchen nor the hall would be any intresting, but let me know and I'll show you that too :p haha)

room1.jpg

Bed, bit of sofa, window and backdoor, one very old guitarr and the kitchen door to the left.

room_light.jpg

My beloved sofa :D (and the table, some shelves and a lamp..)

room_cozymode.jpg

[COZYMODE] Same place! [/COZYMODE]

roomnmbrd.jpg

And here's a numbered one (sorry for stealing the idea hehe)

1. The shirt signed by Children of Bodom, that some of you read about in another thread. (Worn at a festival, never been washed, smells "nice" ;)
2. Birthdaypresent - Ammo (yes it's real)
3. NES!!!
4. Unfortunately, you can't see it in the picture, but it's a Tequila sheep (also birthdaypresent.)
5.Trash
6. UV-light

well that's about it!

(It's pretty clean now since my mom will visit after the weekend hehe.)
that table would good for snortin coke

33609220033.jpg

Let's go in...
33609222969.jpg

My desk, PC, small guitaramp.
33609225177.jpg

My bed, guitars in their cases.
33609304553.jpg

A 'commode', an old amplifier with old speakers and my BOSS SD-1 pedal on it.
33609394999.jpg

Tickets for gigs and festivals, old string packets, etc...
33609420923.jpg

Now you can say you have a smaller room than mine...

bobvex said:
I live bymyself in a 575 quare foot apartment in downtown denver. It's a quiet building, but the place across the street got torn apart by cops when they busted a meth lab in one of the units. i will post pics when i get home.
Here they are.... All of them.
Compter and stuff
MyRoom01.jpg

Rack, Desk, and Bed
MyRoom02.jpg

Lamp and Dresser
MyRoom03.jpg

Closet
MyRoom04.jpg

Bed
MyRoom05.jpg

Headboard/Nightstand