Your last purchase??

Just ordered these from Ken 'The Soul Collector' Golden at Laser's Edge:

Ayreon - 01011001 (2CD/DVD Limited Edition)
Andre Matos - Time To Be Free
Shaman - Reason
Tarot - Crows Fly Black (Digipak w/bonus track)

Ayreon - 01011001
Avenged Sevenfold - Avenged Sevenfold
Coheed and Cambria - GAIBSIV, VI (strictly because of Rockband - Getting the rest of their catelog now).
Within Temptation - The Heart of Everything

What did you think of htis one? I know it's been out for a while but if i remember correctly you're a pretty big tarot fan right?

Haven't gotten it yet, just ordered it last night..I'll let you know once I have my hands on it ;)

And yep..I do love me some Tarot. :)

Dunlop > Schaller

My friends and I chipped in for one of these. It was me and the members of that not metal band I posted in the Band/Project thread, and I'm their tech now, so I feel just as dedicated to the band as they are.
281594.jpg

From what i've seen of it, it's good but not great. Not really worth the price you see it for at most places... if you find it for like 12 bucks it's totally worth it. If you find it for 25, go ahead and pass.

Death - The Sound Of Perseverance

This is my first foray into Death, and I love it. I love the vocals.

Just FYI, the vast majority of the Death catalogue has different vocals (from album to album) even thoguh they're all handled by chuck. The only other releases that you'll find that have similar vocals are the live recordings from the SoP tour. Symbolic and everything before have lower death vocals, but more often than not they are still great.

Just FYI, the vast majority of the Death catalogue has different vocals (from album to album) even thoguh they're all handled by chuck. The only other releases that you'll find that have similar vocals are the live recordings from the SoP tour. Symbolic and everything before have lower death vocals, but more often than not they are still great.

Cheers for the heads up :) I'll have to see what some of the music shops around here actually have album wise.

Any album in particular that I should look for?

well if you like SoP i would just work your way back until you reach Scream Bloody Gore or else they lose you. Honestly Death has a great progression that makes a lot of sense, so if they lose you at any point it's highly unlikely that they'll pick you up again.

Just FYI, Individual Thought Patterns has the most Godly lineup of any album ever.
Chuck - Guitar / Vox
Andy LaRocque - Guitar
Steve Digorgio - Bass
Gene Hoglan - Drums