Your last purchase??

Been picking up more vinyl lately. Yesterday got used copies of:
Judas Priest - Defenders of the Faith
Judas Priest - Screaming for Vengeance
Rush - 2112

Vinyl on order:
Oakhelm - Betwixt & Between (black vinyl)
Oakhelm - Betwixt & Between (blue/cream blend vinyl)
Oakhelm - Betwixt & Between (clear blue with blue/black/white splatter vinyl)
Oakhelm - Betwixt & Between (limited test pressing)
Mercyful Fate - Time (black and white splatter vinyl)
Dreams of Damnation - Epic Tales of Vengeance (red vinyl... i think)

Dream Theater----Images and Words
Dream Theater----Awake

My buddy said those 2 are some of DT's best.

Now my CD collection numbers 21!!!

Btw when i say 21, i mean 21 good CD's. I dont count crappy ones like hip hop or rap....

Redragon

hey, not all hip hop and rap is shitty. I could go for some Ice T/Old school Body Count or some NWA, Snoop Dogg, etc. I think Skelator has some public enemy in the van (on Cassette bitches!!!).

Old school rap = awesome.

well my collections is grater than 800 albums... and recently i have slowed down on the buying, because alot of them are wastes of money. i only buy albums that really peak my interest now.

last buy was:

Blotted Science- The Machinations of Dimentia

it would be hard to ge intobecause of it's unrecognizable jumpy song structures.... but Ron Jarzombek is so amazing it keeps me interested. plus the liner notes and song concepts are enough to make me listen many times and then analyze his interpretations.

well my collections is grater than 800 albums... and recently i have slowed down on the buying, because alot of them are wastes of money. i only buy albums that really peak my interest now.

last buy was:

Blotted Science- The Machinations of Dimentia

it would be hard to ge intobecause of it's unrecognizable jumpy song structures.... but Ron Jarzombek is so amazing it keeps me interested. plus the liner notes and song concepts are enough to make me listen many times and then analyze his interpretations.

+1 :headbang:

Just got the new CD from Scar Symmetry. I really like it, but wish the singer would eliminate the growling death vocals and stick to his clean style. The guy has an incredible voice (when he's not growling) and the music is pretty sweet too.