Your last purchase??

These:
2i6nwnt.jpg

72sw7a.jpg

258bgcz.jpg

1zx5lcp.jpg

2429wut.jpg

k2l2ld.jpg

Mawdyson, I don't know who those bands are, but they make awesome posters. Especially the Diecast one.:)

I woke up this morning and realized that I need more dark, Mellotron soaked, Scandinavian Prog so I just ordered Morte Macabre - Symphonic Holocaust from Laser CD.

Fair enough, anyway, recent purchases:

From the SX gig on thursday:
030908164659.jpg

030908164715.jpg

And got these at the Children of Bodom signing in London before the CoB gig on saturday (yes, I am one of those dirty CoB fans :erk:)
l_39db2724fc98d93baa441e548fc2b2a1.jpg

hehe, well I'm working my way through the SFAM & IAW guitar transcription books, probably get Awake as well, the only newer songs I'm really interested in learning are The Glass Prison and some of the stuff from TOT (or attempting anyway :lol: )

There's a six string banjo at work (tuned same as guitar) I can play DOE on that... :cool:

I have this huge picking problem. Everything I play is legato. I'm trying to build up my picking by working on some of the unison lines in ToT. Beware of the transcription book though, I have heard there are quite a few mistakes in it.

Yeah I've heard that also, but I can usually pick them out, and the majority is correct, so I don't have to bother transcribing the lines first... And if you want to develop your alt picking, JP's your man, you should get JP's 'Rock Discipline' dvd... :p

I'm pretty sure none of you purchased these politicians (If you have, there's probably a few people wanting to speak to you...) so keep this on topic please!

Last think I bought was a chocolate fudge brownie cakemix. Chocolate fudge brownies are awesome

Ok - I think I have the recent political threads removed from here. If interested, there's a seperate thread for this to be continued in. It'll be monitored closely. Normally I wouldn't even let this get started. Maybe it's just a test to see how you all behave there. :Smokedev: