Your last purchase??

This arrived in the mail today:
thewhite.jpg

XR5? I have a friend with one (same colour too), nice car. Trips me out that you can't rev 1st gear out though. torque steer is what makes fwd cars fun :|

Circus Maximus - 1st Chapter and Isolate
Behind the Curtain - 'Til Birth Do Us Part
Wolverine - Still
Vanden Plas - Spirit of Live
Poverty's No Crime - Chemical Chaos
The Mystery Hall - The Voyager Through The Void
Icycore - Wetwired
DGM - Misplaced
Beyond Twilight - The Devil's Hall Of Fame
NovAct - Tales From The Soul (A lot of negative reviews about the vocals, but the album was only $7, and the clips sound good to me... vocals included.)
Cea Serin - Where Memories Combine
Crises - Balance

Circus Maximus - 1st Chapter and Isolate
Behind the Curtain - 'Til Birth Do Us Part
Wolverine - Still
Vanden Plas - Spirit of Live
Poverty's No Crime - Chemical Chaos
The Mystery Hall - The Voyager Through The Void
Icycore - Wetwired
DGM - Misplaced
Beyond Twilight - The Devil's Hall Of Fame
NovAct - Tales From The Soul (A lot of negative reviews about the vocals, but the album was only $7, and the clips sound good to me... vocals included.)
Cea Serin - Where Memories Combine
Crises - Balance

Novact are awesome and his vocals are great ( very distinctive ) I might be seeing their last show ever in Holland in april, they are splitting up!!

Bought an ovation last night:erk:

I need an acoustic electric for an upcoming gig, so I got that just to tide me through it. Since it has a 45 day return policy, I'll just return it the day after the gig and use the money to get some pedals I want for another gig I've got a week after this one. Hooray.

Bought an ovation last night:erk:

I need an acoustic electric for an upcoming gig, so I got that just to tide me through it. Since it has a 45 day return policy, I'll just return it the day after the gig and use the money to get some pedals I want for another gig I've got a week after this one. Hooray.

Does it have the strange, plastic backing on it? I played one at a guitar center and didn't like it very much.