Your last purchase??

There are a few that I personally enjoy. Horror Show and Burnt Offerings for Barlow era (widly considered their best singer) and Night of the Stormrider for what i feel is their best overall album. A lot of folks will recommend Dark Saga as well, and I can't argue that, but i prefer the other two myself.

Yeah Zach...Night of the Stormrider really is fantastic...I wasn't taken in at first, but with repeated listening it's become an all time favorite.

Glad to hear :) I used to be a huuuuge iced earth fan, now i am a bit less taken by them, but Night of the Stormrider is still one of the few albums by them that i still actually want to hear from time to time. That's how i know it is good haha.

I have to admit that I even enjoy the crazed Gene Adams from the first album here adn there, but he takes a LOT of warming up to get into. If you like Cirith Ungol, you might be able to appreciate his vocal style haha.

Because Lacuna Coil cancelled their Australian tour, I got a refund on my Mother's Day present (the ticket) and bought 21 Jump St season 3.

At Wacken last year I had to sit through over an hour of Lacuna Coil in order to get front row for Blind Guardian.

It was so shit.

The point was that there's no comparison. Two totally different things. Morbid Angel was pure anti-christian death metal, whereas Opeth is heavied up prog (or gayed up death metal... however you want to look at it).

I miss morningrise :(

First 4 discs? No way. Entropia is not a "best of all time" album. None of theirs are. 12:5 might be a contender amoung acoustic live albums, but that's it. I dig the band but the hype is hilarious. O, and anyone who hates Hävitetty smokes large balls.

Yea Zach, there IS no bad song. The metallica one was a bit of a stretch with the English vox, cause you can really hear the accent. But in its own way, it worked. The breakdown at the end and the delivery totally obliterated metallica for brutalness.

First 4 discs? No way. Entropia is not a "best of all time" album. None of theirs are. 12:5 might be a contender amoung acoustic live albums, but that's it. I dig the band but the hype is hilarious. O, and anyone who hates Hävitetty smokes large balls.

Here is another statement that sails right over my head...

"smokes large balls" means what? I thought that you were in college studying electronic engineering but the constant childish comments you keep making out here gives the impression that you're still in HS...

Hävitetty is a good disc but I find that I have to be in the mood for that type of stuff which doesn't happen very often...