Your last purchase??

redalert3cover.jpg
Left4Dead_Windows_cover.jpg

And all these, because I felt slightly ashamed that I hadn't read them yet:
WikiFullASoIaFSizeEdit.JPG

Oh not that one, woops forgot to mention. That was the only single image I could find with all the books in. Sorry for scaring the shit out of you :p I have pre-ordered it though.

Me too... :lol:

I think just before it comes out I'll have to read through them all again, to catch up where we were up to, same with the 'Wheel Of Time' series...

My last purchases were:

Canvas Solaris- The Atomized Dream

and a ticket to 'Zappa plays Zappa' in April.

I actually just started reading A Game of Thrones a few weeks ago and got about 1/3 of the way through it. Very good so far, but I don't think I want to go further until I know I can finish all of them within a short period of time. I'll definitely try to get through all of them this summer.

A new tire for my car. Hit a hidden pothole during a snowstorm driving home from work Friday. Ill-annoy roads SUCK up here...
Even the roads in my little town are much better,

homo.... Ive seen you drive, and been in a car with you. You should probably go for something alot less expensive and that is indestrucible!

EXAMPLE: "Look at this awesome lane change, i'm going to drive straight and I will change lanes watch this"

*ordering mcdonalds rips out of the drive-thru* me:"Dude you forgot the food" U: "oh shit" *puts the shit box in reverse almost fucking ripping off his mirror and god knows what else he would have managed to do!*

ALITHEIA: Chthonick
AXIOM: A Means to an End
BRAVE: Monuments
CLOAKWHEEL: This Crooked Path You've Drawn
DIMENSION: Ego
DIVERTIGO: Gentle Chaos
MINDWARP CHAMBER: Delusional Reality
OPTICOLLIDE: Eleven
PVRENCHYMV: Shaping The Invisible
THE UNDER: Mercurial
URIZEN: autocratopolis
URIZEN: Universe