Your last purchase??

Excellent choices! If you get a chance, I also recommend The Lost Trident Sessions. They where recorded right before the Birds of Fire era broke up. Someone found those recordings in an attic a few years ago. They where lost for around 30 years.:err:

Will do! Are any of the albums with the other lineup(s) worth checking out too? I'm really enjoying the first two releases.

The only other two I'm aware of are Apocalypse and Visions of the Emerald Beyond. They both have vocals and are a little softer than the first MO albums. I don't like them as much as the others, but you enjoy them. Considering they go for around $8.00 each it wouldn't be a bad idea to check them out.

If you like 70s fusion, there are also great bands like Return to Forever, Al Di Meola's Solo stuff, Weather Report etc.

Crimson Glory-Transcendence

Vicious Rumors-Soldiers of the Night...rare find from '85 featuring Vinnie Moore...actually found a used CD on ebay...LP's are a little easier to find.

And of course...Metal Masters tickets.

Paganfest tickets...the show is this Thursday!!!

I got myself a new amp...

P1040806.jpg

More pics in the pics thread...

Wow...sweet...do you love it?

LOL... dude, you like Maiden and Priest.
Yeah... I do. how does this relate to Circus Maximus?
Also, I'm currently listening to Jotunheim by Moonsorrow, since you said it was the most beautiful song ever... and wow (shock), is it ever horrible. It especially lacks in beauty.
Not my fault your ears are broken. Now go ahead and listen to some Pain of Salvation and masturbate with your own tears.

LOL... dude, you like Maiden and Priest.

Also, I'm currently listening to Jotunheim by Moonsorrow, since you said it was the most beautiful song ever... and wow (shock), is it ever horrible. It especially lacks in beauty.
Never heard Moonsorrow, but I'm chiming in.

First of all, I love CM. Still don't have Isolate, but I'm sure it's good.

But did you rip on Priest? Weak.:mad:

Oh, yes, I ripped on Priest.

As for that Moonsorrow song, I believe my ears are in top form. The song keeps repeating boring-the-first-time "riffs" and moves about as fast as my great grandmother goin' up a flight of stairs. It was a chore to get through.

I'd say 75% of PoS's Perfect Element album is about 10 times more beautiful than any parts in that song.

The production was also quite brutal, but I'm not aware of when the song was released.

lacks beauty? compared to what? ugly betty?

Not compared to anything in particular, but it lacks the beauty necessary to be hailed as the most beautiful song ever, which is what Zach had stated.

:lol:

Wow, with that last post in particular, you've proven that you know absolutely jack shit. I can understand the song not being your thing, I accept that. I don't really care either because music is a personal thing, but everything you said re: moonsorrow is flat out ignorant and wrong. I have no time to argue that.

Also, I have to admit that I do think you're at least stricken with a smidgen of downs syndrome for coming on a metal forum and being like "LOL FAG U LIEK PRIEST AND MAIDEN". No shit... you still didn't mention what that has to do with me not liking Circus Maximus... but it doesn't matter because you're a joke. Plain and simple.