Your last purchase??

Animals As Leaders - Animals As Leaders
Leprous - Tall Poppy Syndrome
Vangough - Manikin Parade
Deluge Grander - The Form Of The Good

Kira Small - Love In A Dangerous World (at her Milwaukee duo gig w/ Bryan Beller)
She recently married a friend of mine who has performed with Vai, Dethklok, and Mike Keneally. Musically outside of what I listen to most of the time, but she has a GREAT voice, and is one helluva singer/performer/keys player. Tons of fun & too much rum in Milwaukee last night! :D

Purchased my first handgun...

Springfield Armory XD(M), 9mm, 19-capacity magazine :)
XDM9mm.gif

Nice t-shirts. :D

My most recent purchases have been martial arts related, books, gloves, weapons etc. but pretty soon I should be getting another order of cd's, hopefully with new Cab, Derek Sherinian, Return To Forever, Five Peace Band and more... :cool:

Nice t-shirts. :D

My most recent purchases have been martial arts related, books, gloves, weapons etc. but pretty soon I should be getting another order of cd's, hopefully with new Cab, Derek Sherinian, Return To Forever, Five Peace Band and more... :cool:

I'll be the coolest guy around once my Cynic shirts arrive!:D

The new Cab album is incredible. Best they have ever done by a long shot!

Deathspell Omega - Si Monumentum Requires, Circumspice
Deathspell Omega - Fas - Ite, Maledicti, in Ignem Aeternum
Deathspell Omega - Veritas Diaboli Manet in Aeternum : Chaining the Katechon

:worship:

My last CD purchase is Crack the Skye by Mastodon. I don't suggest this album. I think of it as a waste of money. I would have downloaded it to preview, but I'm in the military on deployment, so I wanted to hear it as soon as possible. It's nothing like their older albums and left me hugely disappointed. Granted we can't all expect bands to release the same music all the time, I would have liked another one as good as Blood Mountain.

My last CD purchase is Crack the Skye by Mastodon. I don't suggest this album. I think of it as a waste of money. I would have downloaded it to preview, but I'm in the military on deployment, so I wanted to hear it as soon as possible. It's nothing like their older albums and left me hugely disappointed. Granted we can't all expect bands to release the same music all the time, I would have liked another one as good as Blood Mountain.

Haha, I hated Mastodon until this album :lol: