Your last purchase??

I just ordered:

Five Peace Band/Chick Corea/John McLaughlin/Vinnie Colaiuta/Christian McBride/Kenny Garrett: 'Live' (2 CD SET)
Return To Forever/Chick Corea/Stanley Clarke/ Lenny White/Al Di Meola: 'Returns' (2 CD Set)
Citriniti- 'Between The Music And Latitude'
Alex Skolnick Trio: 'Last Day In Paradise'
CAB/Bunny Brunel/Tony MacAlpine/Virgil Donati/Patrice Rushen: 'Theatre De Marionettes'
Derek Sherinian: 'Molecular Heinosity'
Sebastiaan Cornelissen: 'U-Turn' feat. Alex Machacek, Hadrien Feraud, Gary Husband, Scott Kinsey, Gary Willis

:cool:

I just visited the newly opened, used CD store down the road from me and bought:

Riverside - Voices in My Head
Meshuggah - I
OSI - Office of Strategic Influence

I'm really enjoying this OSI album!

Streamlight TLR-2 light/laser unit (for my 9mm)...yes, I'm still pissing off Janet Napolitano :)

TLR2_diagram.gif

I just ordered:

Five Peace Band/Chick Corea/John McLaughlin/Vinnie Colaiuta/Christian McBride/Kenny Garrett: 'Live' (2 CD SET)
Return To Forever/Chick Corea/Stanley Clarke/ Lenny White/Al Di Meola: 'Returns' (2 CD Set)
Citriniti- 'Between The Music And Latitude'
Alex Skolnick Trio: 'Last Day In Paradise'
CAB/Bunny Brunel/Tony MacAlpine/Virgil Donati/Patrice Rushen: 'Theatre De Marionettes'
Derek Sherinian: 'Molecular Heinosity'
Sebastiaan Cornelissen: 'U-Turn' feat. Alex Machacek, Hadrien Feraud, Gary Husband, Scott Kinsey, Gary Willis

:cool:

Yo Fusionboy! You should check out some Morglbl aka The Morglbl Trio with Christophe Godin if you haven't already. I think you might like it!

I've heard of them, but I've also heard he sounds like a Satriani ripoff... :confused: But I'll keep an ear out for them so I can make my own opinion of them, thanks! :)

Satch ripoff???!!! Hardly! Please, let your own ears be the judge. I find Godin's playing MUCH more interesting than anything Satch has done in the last 12 years, probably more. Bass player is incredible, as is the drummer..
Think "fun" fusion.... :)

Last Purchase: Mike Keneally - Wine & Pickes

$116 in floor adhesive to "fix" the bamboo floor I laid in the living room after the guy at Home Depot sold me the wrong glue type two years ago. Ugh! And a bunch of tools to lift out the planks one by one. And a bunch of groceries.

Satch ripoff???!!! Hardly! Please, let your own ears be the judge. I find Godin's playing MUCH more interesting than anything Satch has done in the last 12 years, probably more. Bass player is incredible, as is the drummer..
Think "fun" fusion.... :)

Last Purchase: Mike Keneally - Wine & Pickes

Righto, will do... :)

The new 'Exivious' album arrived today, looking forward to listening to it tonight! :D

Broke down and picked up a Maharaja, and some new Belgians that hit town. I thought about blowing a huge wad now before Obama's new taxes make beer completely unaffordable (driving several craft brewers out of business) but then I thought I'd better start selling lemonade on the corner to raise my "capital" instead.

Broke down and picked up a Maharaja, and some new Belgians that hit town. I thought about blowing a huge wad now before Obama's new taxes make beer completely unaffordable (driving several craft brewers out of business) but then I thought I'd better start selling lemonade on the corner to raise my "capital" instead.

"Sin" taxes, totally bullshit, unbalanced... yet no import tariffs to really get some funding to pay off the debt, and curb the buying of foreign products, opening the doors for industry in this country so people can get to work..... brilliant Watson

Good luck with that floor wood doesnt like to be glued twice, I would demand new flooring material because I dont think its going to go very well.