Your random annoyance of the day

Ensi said:
Now that's just against all logic. Are you serious?

Well it COULD be because they want to "test" you more? I don't know? To know if you can handle other cars.

That or they just want you to fail so you can pay them more money.

My random annoyance of the day: Cardboard, big electrical piano boxes, Martin boxes and Gibson boxes are a bitch to break down :p (nothing wrong with that though)

Sadly tis true. I've had a couple of drives with the new car though and I already like it much more than the other. Besides, this car isn't bright yellow like the last one!

Woke up middle of the morning with a really bad cramp in my calf muscle. So bad that it hurts to walk around now, and I have to be at a friends wedding in a few hours.

sick of kids coming in here with a very recent join date, acting like they know everything, and no work to back up that they know what they're talking about. And they complain about us wanting them to use dropbox or soundcloud when we won't listen to their mp3 mixes on mediafire, sendspace, etc etc. :Smug:

Client delaying a payment for two weeks now. And it's the second time they do this... goddamnit it's getting ridiculous. Gimme my fucking money -.-
The client still hasn't paid. More than a month now and it is now really annoying. Unfortunately for whatever reason, I left out the "due within two weeks" sentence and also have no clause stating there will be overdue fees after more than two weeks delay. *sigh* Next time I know.

I just did a 5-day sound recordist job for a film (my first). The gear belonged to the DOP, I wasn't responsible for backups and my offer to bring in a DAW based system was turned down. Now I can't get rid of the feeling of dread that the SD card in the recorder is corrupted with 3 days worth of audio lost. I've felt sick to my stomach for two days because of this, I can't relax. How much would it fucking suck to lose 3 days of dialog for a film!?

On the topic of editing drums, since doubling my rate I don't mind editing drums so much. @mva801 try raising your price so it's more worth your time.

wanted to take a shower, but our cat got up before me and had to take an enormous shit,
the cat toilet is in the bathroom, can't go in there in the next 20 minutes, I hate that!

no other place avaible, I won't put it in the kitchen, not in my bedroom (I hate the smell of cat shit in the morning!)
or the living room, our hallway isn't that big, the bathroom is the best solution and most of the time he just burys it
in his cat litter so it doesn't stink that much.
But he totally forgot that yesterday and hat a really bad shit, it just killed me...

todays random annoyance:
waking up 3 hours before my alarm rings just because some dumbass drives with his car, listening to michael jackson,
really, really loud, and singing along with open windows, who the fuck does that shit at 4o'clock in the morning???

damn, that sucks, I hate people who do stuff like that. No problem if somebody is loud once a week or so
but driving through streets with the music so loud that someone 30 metres away is able to hear every word
through a thick concrete wall.

and i hate people who call me at work and ask lots of dumb questions that are answered on the page where
you find our phone number...

It's significantly slower/ less efficient than 10.6. It just feels like a UI upgrade, like they spent all their time polishing the bodywork, but forgot about the engine.

Time machine didn't work properly for me, massive inconvenience, thankfully I cloned my drive beforehand so downgrading won't be a massive cluster fuck.

I get random crashing in apps such as Logic, Safari and Pages, which makes it difficult to complete simple tasks. I've had it hang at start up twice as well, that has never, ever happened to my Mac before.

I dislike the iOS features Lion has picked up over the Snow Leopard versions, spaces, exposé and dashboard did the job better imo. This could just be something to get used to though.

Lastly, the cunting download kept timing out, and my connection is fast enough to download that file in less than an hour. It took 9 attempts, I miss the hard copies.

I can't put up with that crap, I have work to do. Most of those problems are things that should've been sorted out in Beta, I didn't participate in the Beta because I don't have time for this. So why would I want to now? :yell:

/rant over.