Your random annoyance of the day

Öwen;9976094 said:
start-believing-in-troll-threads.jpg

sorry for the inchoherentness of my ramblings
my sleep schedule is messed up

^ I, for my part, have to say that Windows 7 is the best thing Microsoft did in a long time. Very satisfied.

^ I, for my part, have to say that Windows 7 is the best thing Microsoft did in a long time. Very satisfied.

See, that's the thing, overall I'm delighted with it.
Everything's going well and then suddenly it dies on it's arse for no apparent reason.

It just seems no matter how good it gets, there's still those bullshit crashes to contend with, even when being very careful with the setup and installation.

yeah, have to agree, in general computers are a big mystery. when i bought my new PC (self-build) i did a quick setup of Windows 7, just to check if everything works the way it's supposed to. then a guy from another forum told me that you actually have to config your BIOS before setting up Windows - to optimize the performance of your system- , so I erased my SSD again and changed my BIOS config according to his post. I saved & exited, and after that, my system just died shortly after booting it up. I got fucking fucking upset but were too lazy to reset my BIOS that night, because it was already very late and I was tired as fuck. So I went to bed, got up the next day and decided to give it a last shot, booted my system, et voila, all of a sudden it worked perfectly and never have had a single problem down to the present day... of course I'm happy bout that, but somehow it's also quite disappointing, cause it doesn't make any sense at all. Fuck you, Mr. Computer, get your fucking facts straight :)

And a fucking $837 later I'm still without a fridge till the 28th when they can deliver that shit.

Anyhow, for all those who TLDR:

1. 3 month old $350 refurb fridge died (bad compressor)
2. Bought new fridge for $837
3. Still don't have fridge
4. FML out a total of $1187 and fuck Amana as a brand, garbage.

Bought Waves MPX Kramer a few weeks ago for $99 from AudioMIDI (same price in the Waves store) and thus didn't get the $100 voucher.
Now the Waves H-EQ ($99) plugin came out and if I'd bought MPX directly from Waves - for the same fucking price - I'd have gotten the H-EQ for free.
ffffuuuuu.jpg

Bought Waves MPX Kramer a few weeks ago for $99 from AudioMIDI (same price in the Waves store) and thus didn't get the $100 voucher.
Now the Waves H-EQ ($99) plugin came out and if I'd bought MPX directly from Waves - for the same fucking price - I'd have gotten the H-EQ for free.

How do you like the Kramer MPX?

Being told I'm "too nice" by a girl... for the second time this year! fml!

Edit: Maybe I should go punch a baby.

Edit2: Ok, I'd never do that.

getting a new car tomorrow, have to get the insurance stuff and so on before I can take the car.
So, I have to get there as soon as possible (they open at 7:30 in the morning), have to be as
quick as possible, rush to work from there, work 9 hours, drive an hour with the train to the place
where my new car stands and drive an hour back home...
So I have to leave at 7 and will be back at 9:30 in the evening have to clean stuff here and work
on a few things.
And I have a job interview the next morning, at 8, so it would be cool to get some sleep and a
shower.
And I need the car to get to the job interview, my girl is away, so I have to do everything, that just
sucks hard!

The fact that EVERY single time I have a day off of work during the week, and want to work on music for my band/record new riffs/tab stuff out, someone has to be running a lawnmower right outside my place. Literally, every time....I think God is playing a very cruel joke on me. A few months ago this happened, so I left to go to our practice space and work in piece and quiet (at our vocalists garage/shed) and what the fuck do you know - bunch of kids riding around outside on a lawnmower for fun. :bah:

Really nasty muscle pain in the upper back since I stood up yesterday...guess I had a bad position while sleeping.