Your random annoyance of the day

Went to record vocals today and my Nt-1 doesn't work. Worked fine last time I used it and it's only been moved by my roommate since when he "cleaned up" before he did some recording.

Bass player doesn't want to play songs with easy bass lines, because they are "too simple", but he isn't even good enough for our more difficult songs...

Instead of seeing the music as a whole picture, he only sees his bass lines.

Drummer thinks that the cymbals are the most important thing for the energy of the song when play live..... WUT?!

Man, i really hate guys who only think of themselves instead thinking and playing for the band ... :D

People who answer multiple-choice questions with "yes" should be shot in the fucking face.
"Sorry, did you say the red one? Or the blue one?"
"Yep."
"ARRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
*bang*

Had a knife held to my head in the shitey bedsit I live in last week; second time this has happened to me in a year and this is the fourth house I've lived in this year. The guy who did it has now went AWOL and I have been camping on a mates couch for the best part of a week. I have two uni hand ins which are due tomorrow despite my already working on them for three days and only being half done in total. I have had 4 hours sleep in the last two days and my band wants me to practice at 9-12 tonight because we are in the run up to my first gig with them and my dissertation supervisor won't leave me alone at all. I'm over the recommended cumulative dosage of Accutane and on month six and I am starting to feel like a 60 year old and I've had to remain totally sober for nearly half a year.

Recording a very untalented and also extremely stupid musician, knowing I'll have to secretly replay all his crap to get a half decent result.

Fucking Key bank has been a headache this week. No depsosite envelopes in either ATM for who the fuck knows why (since saturday), stupid old cunt teller needs sig verification on my mothers signature.

I just want to bank in peace. Actually, I would love to take a pic of the check and have it deposited that way. I've hated this fucking horse shit bank since my wife switched us to it.

After weeks of testing and trying I narrowed down my intermittent iLok2 issue to not defective ilok2, not software, but my brand new iMac. Original ilok works, all other usb devices, just not my ilok2 or CFH's iLok2.
:(

This band I'm mixing keeps liking my revisions more and more, except for the bassist lol. He recorded their tracks but thinks he's an engineer himself and thinks he knows best. You should here his version tho, it's laughable.
He tells me he's not a fan of the mix. I said "WHAT? you're not this?
2006112014310559569.jpg

I am disappoint."

Then he stopped talking. Lol.

Random annoyance of the year... being told three times by girls that I'm "too nice"

HOW DO ASSHOLE? ¯\(°_o)/¯