Your random annoyance of the day

Acoustic versions of songs. Ughh. :puke:

Not that I don't like acoustic guitar for some things, but why take a good song and ruin it by making an all acoustic version of it?

accidentally cut her hair ?

Stood outside the toilet door when she went for a piss. She came out blissfully unaware, saw my face, screamed the house down, next thing I know we're in the middle of a playfight and my nads are about to fly out of my mouth. Hint, never stand outside the door :L

Even if I did cut her hair, we have literally the identical hair colour, and mine's alot longer, so I could probably spare some :p

Anyone here use yahoo mail? something happened today where I can't send emails, or type in recipients, or type into the body of the email. No error messages, no spam warnings from yahoo just will not work correctly. Luckily I have a gmail account and was able to find the recipient's address (craigslist buyer) and that saved the day but man yahoo is going down the tubes lately with all the home page changing every month and rearranging of shit all the time. I've been on yahoo mail for like 13 years now and it was never this convoluted before. FUUU

Downstairs neighbors. Fucking loud ass cigarette smoking pieces of shit that are loud as fuck all fucking day in and outside of their apartment. Starting fights and calling the fucking cops and screaming their heads off when they talk to each other.

NOW they're on this fucking trip where they're banging on the ceiling like I'm being too loud or some shit when I have people over to record- which is like once every month IF THAT from like 4pm-9pm at the very latest. I was tracking vocals for a pop-rock band last night and they started going apeshit on the ceiling.

Just now I went to play back what we did last night, which may have been just as loud as you would speak to someone at a busy restaurant for like 60 seconds while I moved around my room to make sure the low end wasn't all over the place and THUD. THUD. THUD. THUDTHUDTHUDTHUDTHUD.

I went into my bedroom and put my ear against the wall and could BARELY hear the 200hz snare thump or anything lower than that.

So what the fuck. Am I being inconsiderate? I'm not blasting anything by any means. It's room level and they're freaking the fuck out at like 8:30. I pay rent to fucking live here I'm about to go buy a sub and run a 40hz sine wave and jump around my apartment because this is bullshit. I've already talked to them months back when I asked them about how they felt about me playing a tube amplifier at pretty loud levels and they were like "Duuuude turn that shit up- It don't bother us just don't do it hella late"

The other neighbors directly across from me play their shitty fucking techno with their sub cranked until like 5 in the morning almost every other night and that's the kind of shit that's inconsiderate. Like when shit it rattling around in my kitchen, that's where I draw the line.

I'm currently training for the military, it's forecast to snow for the next 5 days at least.

Thus meaning I can't run (on roads) as fast, and I'm more likely to get ill.