Your random annoyance of the day

Searching for a drummer and getting 4 replies of different drummers saying the same "it's far from my home" when we told them where we rehearse in the first mail. And we do it in the capital.

Then, our guitar player left. All in the last week. So we have to get all our gear out of the rehearsal space since we can't pay it now.

Awesome.

Also one tooth broke yesterday. And I'm broke to pay for one of those fake ones they put ( I already have one of those so)

i could make so much more out of my life...I COULD but i don't :/

This.
I woke up today, looked around me and just had this overwhelming "is this really how i want to live my life?"-moment.
Fuck.. i have to get my shit straight.

Getting pneumonia.

Oh man I know that feeling. Had pneumonia before, and the 7-day flu. Hell just yesterday I got food poisoning and basically had the flu again for a day. At the worst my temperature was almost 102 F. Still have glassy eyes and feel a little flush, not quite back to normal yet. Hope you feel better!

Oh man I know that feeling. Had pneumonia before, and the 7-day flu. Hell just yesterday I got food poisoning and basically had the flu again for a day. At the worst my temperature was almost 102 F. Still have glassy eyes and feel a little flush, not quite back to normal yet. Hope you feel better!

Thanks man, appreciated. My temp hit 103 when I finally went in to the docs. Most of the breathing pain is gone, but at this point I still have NO energy and my body feels like it's made out of lead. Headed back to the docs on Monday for some follow ups.

Recording a guitarist with a bad case of halitosis (think he ate a dead rotten rat or something). He declined twice when I offered mints. Fuck. And he played like shit.

FFS - shut up, don't put your sticks on the snare head and sit still on that creaking drum chair at the end of songs, drummer boy, so we can hear the cymbals ringing out in isolation!!!!!!

The studio I was freelancing out of sent me a text yesterday saying I can't work there anymore because they don't have time/space for me when I was a few days away from finishing prepro for a band and booking time there. They were going to be a big break for me. They said studio b is now "going to be used for other purposes"... Glad they could be straight with me and just tell me why I'm forbidden from paying them to use their facility. Fucking fail.

FFS - shut up, don't put your sticks on the snare head and sit still on that creaking drum chair at the end of songs, drummer boy, so we can hear the cymbals ringing out in isolation!!!!!!

Oh god, I fucking HATE that. At this point I don't even bother letting them ring out at the end of the take and just have him punch in the last bar + ring out immediately after I remind him for the 400th fucking time that he needs to chill the fuck out and sit perfectly still until I tell him he can move.

Oh god, I fucking HATE that. At this point I don't even bother letting them ring out at the end of the take and just have him punch in the last bar + ring out immediately after I remind him for the 400th fucking time that he needs to chill the fuck out and sit perfectly still until I tell him he can move.

And don't even get me started on fast double-kick runs that sound like a bag of potatoes being spilled down a flight of stairs when you listen to the tracks in solo!