Your random annoyance of the day

You did well making everything official quickly, at least it gets shit done quicker. It helps your parents were in a similar situation before, for understanding. Hope it solves well and quicky for you !

I don't know why everyone calls me LA sedna, for fuck's sake I'm not a girl :lol:

You did well making everything official quickly, at least it gets shit done quicker. It helps your parents were in a similar situation before, for understanding. Hope it solves well and quicky for you !

I don't know why everyone calls me LA sedna, for fuck's sake I'm not a girl :lol:

Hahahahaha sorry dude :lol:

Couldn't be bothered scrolling up to check and that's what seemed best after a skim read :p

Bloody word genders. the reason I stayed away from french in school :D

The company I work for made a job reduction a few months ago, so I work 6 hours instead of 8, and obviously get less money.
The company pays part of our wage, and the government pays the rest...but the government is delaying the payments...we've been waiting for 4 months now.

And now my boss wants to duplicate his fucking wage...and lately all his business trips were on first class flights and shit.

So we're getting less money, the government is really late with the payments and this motherfucker travels on first class and will duplicate his fucking income just because he's the boss.

I guess we'll see him at court really soon if he finally does it!

The company I work for made a job reduction a few months ago, so I work 6 hours instead of 8, and obviously get less money.
The company pays part of our wage, and the government pays the rest...but the government is delaying the payments...we've been waiting for 4 months now.

And now my boss wants to duplicate his fucking wage...and lately all his business trips were on first class flights and shit.

So we're getting less money, the government is really late with the payments and this motherfucker travels on first class and will duplicate his fucking income just because he's the boss.

I guess we'll see him at court really soon if he finally does it!

Fuck man, that shit makes me angry and I don't even work there!!:yell:

I can see it now.

*package rolls up to customs*

*scratching heads*

"Wtf is this thing?!?!"

"It must be something dangerous. Send it back"

Sorry man. Where do you live?

I'm in France. Supposedly the invoice is missing (which is often just bullshit so they can charge some extra bucks as administrative costs).
It took only 48 hours to ship from Massachusetts to Paris and now I'll have to wait for them to decide the documents I sent them are legit.
Could take up to a couple of weeks!:cry:

Scratched my face badly today on a really dumb bicycle accident, while almost in a standstill (wet floor in a poorly-designed pedestrian bridge).

Did a Indian R n' B mix & master last week. The guy bugged me to get it done fast, and I send him an mp3. Here I am 5 days later trying to get him to pay and he's ignoring me.

I'm mostly annoyed that I can't trust people to not rip me off. Guess I'm going to have to send partial master mp3 references and or watermark files.

@Jon: my experience with "big" mastering house for that (big like West West Side music with Alan Douches):
-1minute sample in 16/44
-invoice (so full payment sent)
-whole master for approval
-burn
-done