Your random annoyance of the day

I am just sooooo tired - wanted to take the day off yesterday, but so many customers called and stuff
that there was no chance, today is a pretty exhausting day, can't stay at home tomrrow, too.
Sleeping only about 5 hours per day since 2 weeks, I should start injecting caffeine...

Why Kontakt 3 crashes when I'm adding EQ to a channel?..................

Exporting stems... It takes such a long time.

edit: (Sorry for the double post, It's just so annoying, isn't it?)

Christians who tell me that "inteligent design has been proven" and then just sit there and insist that "the designer" must be "the Father of Jesus"

Fucking melodyne crashes in Reaper more than usual today. Do you know any way I can stop this?
This kind of crap always blocks the creative project and ruins my mixes.

Just a wild guess

Since when except my regular fee I'm receiving sales percentage of albums I've produced and I see them on fucking torrent trackers I have stopped downloading illegally music. I've never downloaded cracked music-related software thought.

guys who look at pre-pubescent-looking-females and cal it "sexy", but then deny being pedophiles and call any girl with boobs "fat"

guys who look at pre-pubescent-looking-females and cal it "sexy", but then deny being pedophiles and call any girl with boobs "fat"

:/ "Beautiful" and "Sweet" is OK but how can someone see a child in an erotic way? Idiots...

People who complain in the sneap forum about people who complain about people complaining in facebook.

leonardo-dicaprio-inception-movie-meme-face-jpg.4188

j/k