Your random annoyance of the day

my thoughts exactly

how the fuck can you look at somebody that's clearly pre-puberty and call them "sexy"??

that's just fucking creepy

I made out with a 14 year old about 4 months ago, she wasn't pre-puberty though, she had a thick ass and medium sized tits. My first GF (from when I was 13) still looks pretty much the same as she did then and I would still fuck the shit out of her, I could PM you a pic if your interested.

I made out with a 14 year old about 4 months ago, she wasn't pre-puberty though, she had a thick ass and medium sized tits. My first GF (from when I was 13) still looks pretty much the same as she did then and I would still fuck the shit out of her, I could PM you a pic if your interested.

I wish I felt OK sigging this kind of thing. Some of your comments are just fucking golden, man.

my reference to "pre-puberty" wasn't a reference to a specific chronological age dumbass, but just a reference to "pre-puberty body-shape"

you know, as in, "no boobs, narrow hips, no junk-in-the-trunk"

Yes clearly, most girls I've seen at 14 were like that though, and she was like that probably less then a year ago, and the "GF" I was talking about fits your description as well, no tits or ass.

How old are you?

Rain... well not so much rain... or bus drivers...

...bet when you're walking to work and the bus driver speeds through a deep puddle and soaks up your back...

...fucking cock-knob

Did you hear about the bassist who was so out of tune his section noticed?

Have to go to a friends bachelor party tonight.

I know, it should be fun, right?

Just looking at spending easily $100 if not $200. Money I don't really want to just hand out to drink and have fun.

Plus side: We are doing some type of mini-Indy car race thing. Like souped up go-carts or something that go like 65 mph on an open course. THAT is gonna kick ass.

Avoiding the strip club though. Fuck that noise.

I tried to book a place on AirBNB and got flagged by their new verification system. WTF do they need my ID, the last 4 of my SS#, and linking to FB for? It's a room for one night.