Your random annoyance of the day

Postman doesn't know how to ring a fucking doorbell.

in my case, if it's something big and/or heavy, I get the feeling they don't want to, so they leave a piece of paper saying I didn't answer (I was at home all day!!) so I have to go pick it up at the post office next day. I live in a 6th floor with no elevator, so it makes a considerable difference :zzz:

in my case, if it's something big and/or heavy, I get the feeling they don't want to, so they leave a piece of paper saying I didn't answer (I was at home all day!!) so I have to go pick it up at the post office next day. I live in a 6th floor with no elevator, so it makes a considerable difference :zzz:

Lazy fuckers! It´s what they are. Happened to me before, after all it´s his job, he is getting paid for that.

bought KONTAKT 5 used today (249€)

...just got a mail it's 50% off (199€)

gun-pistol-fml-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-191.gif

i'm not ginger though...

i'm not ginger though...

I love how you felt like you needed to clarify :lol:

sorry to hear that though, NI don't seem to be one to give a headsup for when they're having sales. They were supposed to have a full-scale sale like they have every summer, but I guess not then.

Guy that was "helping" us on a job decided to pull the plug out of a 4 foot long hydraulic cylinder that still had fluid in it. Squirted oil all over both of us as well as all over the floor. Then says to me "that cylinder should have been drained".

Really dude?! Da fuq did you think would happen?

Guy that was "helping" us on a job decided to pull the plug out of a 4 foot long hydraulic cylinder that still had fluid in it. Squirted oil all over both of us as well as all over the floor. Then says to me "that cylinder should have been drained".

Really dude?! Da fuq did you think would happen?

That it should have been drained.

That it should have been drained.

Nah, we never drain them. No point. Pop the hoses, plug and cap. Throw on truck, never see it again. The seals were leaking and it's not our job to repair that. We're just there to remove machinery. Yeah, we can't be dumping oil all over the ground, but this guy was just retarded to go and pop off the cap.

Today, this same dude popped open some other hydraulic lines when he was working "unsupervised" and let them just drain all over the floor/pit they were in. Didn't bother to plug or cap. That's just asshole right there and asking to get in some legal trouble.

Not just of the day... but the week/month/year...

-My Cat has fleas... ergo my flat has fleas and right before payday, so all I could afford until today was a fuck £1 flea collar... my son can barely come over to my house at the moment until the fleas are gone...
-I need to get laid
-Money... fucking sick of having less than I should... I'm not a materialistic person, but I'd like to go a day without stressing about money/bills/debts
-Women... FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFffffffffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
-Those two cups of coffee did not hit the spot
-I need to get laid
-Pressure headache from the weather here, so hot and humid and waiting for a storm to hit to clear it...
-Family bickering
-I need to get laid...

Finally got hold of a copy of skyrim to play at home

my tv/vhs combi from 2002 has way too small a screen and it physically hurts my eyes after 7 minutes of playing. FUUUUUUUU

Girlfriend's dog that I'm crazy close with just got put down after a sudden onset of stage 4 cancer.

Fucking devastated. 2013 has been quite literally the shittest year imaginable.

Level my pool hole today to within a 1/2" not thinking that was even possible. Then it rained. It rained so hard my sump pump actually came on. Mark this as the second time that has happened in the 2 years living here.

I guess on the good side, the water made it easy to see how well I have that bitch leveled out. But really I'm ready for the rain to fuck off, it's been such a wet shitty summer this year.

Finally manage to find a wave of calm post the break up with my ex...

Dealt with her starting a relationship with one of her best friends who she's known for a decade. To be honest I've been pretty calm and understanding through the entire thing.
Had a huge spell of self confidence issues come back...

After all of this I find a level of calm and acceptance... real zen shit... quite chuffed with myself for that...

The annoyance comes in that I've started to look at moving on... talking to other girls and such...
1) why do I pick the difficult girls... it seems I enjoy ice skating up hill...
2) my ex is pissed/upset at me for being able to find this calm/confidence and being able to consider talking the other girls... What in the very name of FUCK!! I'm not going to sever ties with her because I do still love her in some capacity and she's the mother of my son... I'm just trying to hold my tongue and let her come to her senses on the whole thing...

Translation lost in text.
Thinking of a song I want to hear while I'm driving, that I didn't put on the usb stick to play in the car.
Running out of regular milk, using the wife's soy milk in my morning coffee instead and getting horrible gas from it. What the...

Not so random, but I need a 5 string bass and haven't bought one yet. It really sucks, though.