Your random annoyance of the day

Finally manage to find a wave of calm post the break up with my ex...

Dealt with her starting a relationship with one of her best friends who she's known for a decade. To be honest I've been pretty calm and understanding through the entire thing.
Had a huge spell of self confidence issues come back...

After all of this I find a level of calm and acceptance... real zen shit... quite chuffed with myself for that...

The annoyance comes in that I've started to look at moving on... talking to other girls and such...
1) why do I pick the difficult girls... it seems I enjoy ice skating up hill...
2) my ex is pissed/upset at me for being able to find this calm/confidence and being able to consider talking the other girls... What in the very name of FUCK!! I'm not going to sever ties with her because I do still love her in some capacity and she's the mother of my son... I'm just trying to hold my tongue and let her come to her senses on the whole thing...

I'd tell her to mind her own fucking business, go fuck her own face, and to stay out of your shit unless it has to do with your kid. That's a tough position to be in but she needs to back the fuck up outta your business and let you live your life.

There's probably an easier way to say that but don't let her push you around.

The annoyance comes in that I've started to look at moving on... talking to other girls and such...
1) why do I pick the difficult girls... it seems I enjoy ice skating up hill...
2) my ex is pissed/upset at me for being able to find this calm/confidence and being able to consider talking the other girls... What in the very name of FUCK!! I'm not going to sever ties with her because I do still love her in some capacity and she's the mother of my son... I'm just trying to hold my tongue and let her come to her senses on the whole thing...

Answer to point 2: She moved on, why the fuck can't you? I hate to sound all Jeremy Kyle on this, but sadly you can't just sever ties because your kid's presumably gotta come first in all of this

On the other hand though, you're fine with her moving on, so if she kicks up a fuss, tell her to go fuck herself, in short terms anyway.

as for point 1, it's just the way it goes, anyone who's easy tog et in with straight away is not gonna be worth it unless you hit the absolute fucking jackpot. And if you do for the love of fuck don't let it get away like I did.

There's some quote somewhere that holds true for most women but I can't remember who said it

"If she's amazing, she won't be easy. If she's easy, she won't be amazing"

Think it was Bob Marley....

This made me smile so much

you can't just sever ties because your kid's presumably gotta come first in all of this

Nah, certainly not, he's my world, no matter what, wherever i've been, how little sleep i've had, always got more than time for him... he's the priority in my life no matter who comes into it...

"If she's amazing, she won't be easy. If she's easy, she won't be amazing"

Think it was Bob Marley....

Think it was Marley... and looking at it that way, she's pretty amazing...

on a side note, I never thought a chick smoking a cigarette could be jaw-droppingly hot until this last saturday... :OMG:

I think a caught a virus today! A really fucked one. After some minutes on net, a virus making the PC restart after showing the blue screen of death in windows 7. Man I thought that the blue screen was something of the past, but seems I was wrong.

I only solve this shit with a system restore. But I quite positive that was a virus because the anti virus detected a malware called looper in a suspicous folder. But it was a really pain in the ass, lost hours to fix this shit. At first seemed that was simply HDD failure.

I said "solve" I wanted to say "solved", yeah man fixed yesterday. After more or less 4 hours!lol it was something that only happened when the internet was turned on, and after 2/3 minutes would give the blue screen of death. The way of working, its quite similar to a virus. I had to do a system restore.

In the morning when I turned on the PC and when I saw the blue screen, I was just thinking, MAN WTF? I have my new machine for about a month and I have already a HDD failure?

A random annoyance is when mic stands aren't tightened enough during tear down, especially this joint

2vtwe85.jpg

I said "solve" I wanted to say "solved", yeah man fixed yesterday. After more or less 4 hours!lol it was something that only happened when the internet was turned on, and after 2/3 minutes would give the blue screen of death. The way of working, its quite similar to a virus. I had to do a system restore.

In the morning when I turned on the PC and when I saw the blue screen, I was just thinking, MAN WTF? I have my new machine for about a month and I have already a HDD failure?

Similar thing happens to me -sometimes- when I turn on the internet (BSOD, that is).

Weird, but I'm already used to having anything saved in advance.

My barber seems to get all my FUCKING hair down my neck and back under my T shirt somehow so I'm itchy all day,

m8 beta watch out ting avin' a gigle to himself ill bash his fukn ed in i swer on mi nans life.

Editing is definitely more of an art than people make it out to be; making sure cymbal transients are preserved and being able to tune vocals without artifacts is really a learned process. It's not the slip editing hacking that people just starting out think it is.

There is only one other person in the world I trust to do edits for me.

Created a website for a customer, he liked the overall layout, but thought I could "modernize" the design a bit,
sure, no problem...so I was waiting for the content, strange because they just wanted the same content as on
the former site that got fucked up and needed the new site as soon as possible.
So I told them that I am going on vacation and I need the content as fast as possible, still didn't get any content
so I said "sorry guys, I'll be back in a week, I could have get the site running today, but it's not possible without
all the missing things".

I came back, wrote them 2 mails, no response, didn't bother to check the site because it was basically finished.

So today, I thought that I could check it, wanted to go to the backend... link dead...strange, ok I worked on this
on a subdomain on the customers server, they wanted it that way.
So I thought that they maybe fucked around with the links - checked the actual domain and my eyes start to hurt.
There's a really ugly page, looking like 1995 geocities page designed by a blind guy with a bad taste (funnily, all the
content I needed was displayed there...) so after a few moments in shock, I checked the files on the server and
all the stuff I did was deleted to make place for this huge pile of crap...

Tried to get hold of the customer to get an explanation, only got his wife on the phone, she only said "yeah, I know
we got this running, my husband is away, but he didn't like your stuff that much and we needed to get it done faster".

I just don't get how somebody could do this, it's not like he has no money, he's quite famous and there's a managment
involved (the other clients have pretty cool sites) - the only thing I can imagine is, that he doesn't want to pay me...
god save the contract...

Thing is still stuck in my eye and I go to re-setup the axe today with heavier strings, come to find out the one screw that pulls tension on the springs (Floyd) is totally rounded out and I simply just cannot set up the guitar now.

One thing after the other to keep me from starting guitar tracking for our album........ =/

Ordered a new stereo and got it today. Didn't work, couldn't read the discs so had to send it back. Now I'll have to wait a while for a new one...