1/7/09 Thread

BlackMetalWhiteGuy

Manly Man!
Apr 15, 2007
Cooperstown and Oswego, NY
Someone from another forum posted this last week.
curlupanddan said:
A friend of mine just called me and explained that her mom had taken a taxi home late last night from the city. She lives far and it's a holiday so there's tons of traffic. Apparently she'd conversed with her Iranian taxi driver the entire way (roughly 2 hours) and had a nice little chat. Upon arriving at her destination, she gives him a generous tip and he takes her hand and says, "You're a nice lady. Don't be in the city on January 7th" and drove off.

Obviously there are bomb threats and the like EVERY DAY, but who knows. I guess we'll find out one way or another.
TL;DR - Something big either will or won't be going down in the city* today. Discuss.

* New York City

JESUS GOD WHY DIDN'T YOU WARN PEOPLE SOONER THINK OF ALL THE LIVES YOU COULD HAVE SAVED HOLY CHRIST GET EVERYONE OUT OF THERE NOW THERE'S NO TIME TO SPARE

Haha, mine's on the 10th. But God I hope those crazy jihadists don't do anything

Also, props to Israel for fucking doing work over there.

They're gonna hijack some taxis and ram them into some hot dog stands. There will be hot dogs fucking EVERYWHERE. Never forget.