2008 Albums

Poisonblack's first album Escapextacy is a brilliant gothic metal album with the singer of Charon on vocals.The last album is Lust Stained Despair and Ville from Sentenced took control of the vocals besides the guitars in this album.Sometimes the distorted guitars are really iritating.But it's a good album overall.Nowhere near the brilliance of the first one though.So If you like Sentenced,Charon,Him and stuff you could probably like it too.

I honestly got sick of Poisonblack...re listened to the debut again and I don't know what I really saw in it.

Yeah, agreed. Although I like the music it's nothing I'd go out of my way to listen to. I'd rather it be something you could hear on the radio with regular air time, but that's too much to ask for.

New song is up

http://www.myspace.com/officialpoisonblack

Expect lust stained despair pt. 2.

What IAPT said, it's a re-issue, the album was originally released in 2000 and had been out of print for quite some time. Fantastic album, featuring classics such as "Hatesong", "Last Chance to Evacuate Planet Earth Before it is Recycled", "Shesmovedon" and "Russia on Ice".
Don't forget the track "Lightbulb Sun". One of my favorite PT songs tbh. I will be purchasing this.

Yeah, agreed. Although I like the music it's nothing I'd go out of my way to listen to. I'd rather it be something with regular radio play, but that's too much to ask for.

New song is up

http://www.myspace.com/officialpoisonblack

Expect lust stained despair pt. 2.

Yeah the sound is likewise.the song is fuckin heavy,maybe heavier than Sentenced.But I never liked the sound and production after first album.I was hoping they would return to the first album's sound.But it's sad that this band is trying to be Sentenced no.2.Good and catchy song anyway:)I am waiting for the release.

Yeah...I've been listening to the Ville days a lot more lately. What happened to his aggression? I can't stand the vocals on that new Poisonblack song...just weak.

What IAPT said, it's a re-issue, the album was originally released in 2000 and had been out of print for quite some time. Fantastic album, featuring classics such as "Hatesong", "Last Chance to Evacuate Planet Earth Before it is Recycled", "Shesmovedon" and "Russia on Ice".
I always considered Four Chords that Made a Million a very kinky song.