2008 Forum Awards

Hey, you hold his cock for him too. Haha....

I don't hold anyone's cock. I've already stated my opinion on Dakryn and I won't repeat it as it slightly changes through the time. The fact is that he's the strangest apparition in long time (if not a troll) and should be treaten like that at least a little. Yes he's a horrible faggot cumbag but that's secondary in his case, (to put it in contrary -) primary in yours.

I like how having an unpopular position instantly warrants the label of [possible] troll. I don't mind "strangest apparition". Been going against the grain my entire life, and I don't intend to stop on a internet forum.

I don't hold anyone's cock. I've already stated my opinion on Dakryn and I won't repeat it as it slightly changes through the time. The fact is that he's the strangest apparition in long time (if not a troll) and should be treaten like that at least a little. Yes he's a horrible faggot cumbag but that's secondary in his case, (to put it in contrary -) primary in yours.

Cumbag, is that like cum recepticle?

Dude, loosen your bloomers.

Actually I did/am not passionately defending creation, its unprovable and therefore undefendable realistically. The arguement was evolution was unprovable as well. (Not to start the arguement up again because its not going to go anywhere but circles).

Most Metal: the one who is the most dedicated to the lifestyle, and virtually embodies metal culture

id like a rewording of this because as it is it's not something to be celebrated nor is it 'metal', if anything conforming to the rules and regulations of the 'metal culture' is distinctly unmetal and distinctly gay. id say the most metal person on this board is the person who most loves the music and is most dedicated to it, not the dude who wears the most leather, drinks the most beer and hails the most satans.

I perceive you as someone who would wear rediculous belt-buckles and talk like a hick but then that's merely perception right?

I never seem to have anything in common with other Dallas Cowboys fans specifically other than liking the same football team so thats par for the course.