2008 Forum Awards

Okay, sorry.
V.V.V.V.V. MVP and most helpful.
Onder for funniest.
Einherjar for best newcomer, if he's actually been here over a year then Whiskey Funeral. Or actually I guess both of them.
For misc, Blackmail and gR.
And I'm copying, pasting, and PMing this exact post to you, so don't get testy.

STOP BEING A GODDAMN FAGGOT

I am tired of your shit

EDIT: On a more practical note, adding another category would mean everyone who has already PMed me their nominations would have to do it again and frankly I don't feel like dealing with it. I hope you understand.

I guess I could always make a thread of my own asking people for submissions for those, but I'm not sure I give enough of a shit. Maybe next year.

@cookie

P.S. - I say discount any nominations that are made in the thread as opposed to via PMs. Order people to delete that shit, and if they don't then they don't get to nominate anyone.

OH MY GOD! Everyone is sucking on V5's balls, I must too! Put my vote for him, every catagory!

GAH I must too omfg!!

Seriously, this is the biggest cock sucking fest I have ever seen on a message board.

And really, what does it matter if they are posted in the thread? Seriously, fuck.

I knew this thread would devolve into arguments. Just to reiterate, everything is happening as outlined in the original post. If you don't like it, tough. If you don't want to participate don't and leave us in peace.