2008 Forum Awards

That's kind of bullshit. Different people for each category. It seemed like (not saying that it's true) CC just put all of his friends in there.

But w/e

And I'm looking more and more like a fucking genius every second. Who wants to rip me on me now for ripping on this shit categories? Assholes.

You think you're a genius because one other person is as much of a pouty douchebag as you are? Shut up you moron.

Lots of sandy vaginas itt.

Get over it. If you think only his friends are on the poll, most likely you're not one of many others' friends too.

Mathiäs;7718080 said:
I think that all regulars should be nominated for every category for fairness' sake.

Except for the newcomers poll, that makes more sense.

Also, I don't talk to cookiecutter at all and I'm in the polls, so I'm pretty sure it was based on the amount of nominations people received.

Oh, and no country for old wainds isn't a newcomer, so that poll should be remade with someone who's actually a valid candidate at the very least.

I think cookiecutter's being honest, and could post the number of nominations people received here to prove it.

Oh, and no country for old wainds isn't a newcomer, so that poll should be remade with someone who's actually a valid candidate at the very least.

SkiesAtOurFeet. He's awesome and will probably think I am stupid gay for suggesting he be added to the poll.

It's based on the amount of nominations, and a new poll has already been made with I forget who.