2008 Political debate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Myself I cant stand the site of anyone from the middle east, I dont care what country, including Turkey.

This is racism, to an appalling degree, I'm deeply offended- I hope your banned from the forum and if you believe in hell I hope you end up there.

"Im am de doctor" in true Talaban tone over the telephone.

He might have an accent, but if he can spell he's better at your own language than you.

Let's just assume a guy like Ron Paul did become president. Even though he knows and understands what's wrong with this country and how to fix it, Congress would shut down every bill he proposed and it'd be pointless. It's a nice dream but it will never happen with how much control corporations have at this point.

Not racism, deeply offended by crimes around the world against innocent nobodies, so at least Im glad Im not the only one deeply offended.

It wasnt his accent that was a issue, it was his tone of voice and arrogance that a woman was a piece of meat that could just shut up, suffer and get back to work, or sacrifice her EARNED sick days. He got a welcome to America buttcakes, this is how we do things here.

Let's just assume a guy like Ron Paul did become president. Even though he knows and understands what's wrong with this country and how to fix it, Congress would shut down every bill he proposed and it'd be pointless. It's a nice dream but it will never happen with how much control corporations have at this point.
This is true, but at least it would be a sign that we have had enough and then maybe those that follow will begin towing the line. Other wise they will just continue down this path, which steadily deteriorates.

For a start, members of the Taliban (note the spelling and use it in future) are united by extremist religious views- not by race. Therefore, there's no such thing as a "Talaban accent", members of the taliban could speak the queens english- take for example Richard Reid, the half-English, half-Jamaican man who tried to blow up a plane with bombs hidden in his shoes- I don't know the details of his elocution but he wouldn't have been speaking in a middle-eastern accent.

In a case a couple of years ago, a woman in France had her face bitten off by a dog- and had to receive a face transplant from a recently deceased person in order to survive. If your wife, were to suffer a similar trauma, and need a face transplant, and the only face available for transplant was that of a middle eastern woman- would you deny your wife life for your racist views? Or would that new face turn your wife into a terrorist? What does someone's appearance or accent have to do with anything?

Regardless of wether or not still being in Iraq serves any purpose it's blatantly obvious that the war in Iraq was all about Oil anyway. Hell I mean Bush's entire election campaign was funded by Exxon Mobil (not to mention that before Condoleezza Rice became Secretary of State she worked for.. guess who), probably on the condition that he went to war with Iraq. The fact is, it's a war that shouldn't have happened.

For a start, members of the Taliban (note the spelling and use it in future) are united by extremist religious views- not by race. Therefore, there's no such thing as a "Talaban accent", members of the taliban could speak the queens english- take for example Richard Reid, the half-English, half-Jamaican man who tried to blow up a plane with bombs hidden in his shoes- I don't know the details of his elocution but he wouldn't have been speaking in a middle-eastern accent.

In a case a couple of years ago, a woman in France had her face bitten off by a dog- and had to receive a face transplant from a recently deceased person in order to survive. If your wife, were to suffer a similar trauma, and need a face transplant, and the only face available for transplant was that of a middle eastern woman- would you deny your wife life for your racist views? Or would that new face turn your wife into a terrorist? What does someone's appearance or accent have to do with anything?

:lol: So you know a Talawog that is not middle eastern :worship: awesome.

So have you had a middle eastern get up in your face ? I have and if I wish to call it a Talaban accent, I will !

So now we are doing cross racial :zombie: face transplants ? Im pretty sure if I followed your scenerio through, my ex would give me a face transplant

First of all, it's spelt fucking "Taliban". Second, referring to every single slightly aggressive person of a middle-eastern background as a "Talawog" or as having a "Talaban accent" is not only generalizing an entire race as an extremist terrorist organization but is appaulingly racist. You're always posting about how old and wise you are. Yet you seriously need to grow the fuck up.

And before you say it, yes, this is a 17 year old telling you to grow up.

That kind of showed because you couldnt see that whole thing through and realize why I spelled it that way. The "racist" distraction does not bother me, middle easterners are racists, sexists and repressionists in its purest form, I am not, Im just fed up

So have you had a middle eastern get up in your face ? I have and if I wish to call it a Talaban accent, I will !

I live about 15 minutes away from a town called Reading, which has a huge muslim community, and yet the people who give me abuse in the street for looking at them are the white middle class, the people who mugged me and my best mate were white, I've suffered more at the hands of white people than I have of people who are middle-Eastern.

So now we are doing cross racial :zombie: face transplants ? Im pretty sure if I followed your scenerio through, my ex would give me a face transplant

So I give you a hypothetical question, and you avoid giving me an answer, and the only real explanation for that is that you know your wrong.

That kind of showed because you couldnt see that whole thing through and realize why I spelled it that way. The "racist" distraction does not bother me, middle easterners are racists, sexists and repressionists in its purest form, I am not, Im just fed up

Yeah, and that's because Islam as a religion has become so distorted and fucked up that they are even killing each other over it's intricacies. But that's not our problem and neither is it grounds for War.

Yeah, and that's because Islam as a religion has become so distorted and fucked up that they are even killing each other over it's intricacies. But that's not our problem and neither is it grounds for War.

I dont think thats anything new Swabs.

Something else to ponder, here in this country and presumably other western countries, we know who our scumbags are, we know who the trouble makers and militants are and we go after them. If we had groups of people sneaking around our streets with weapons attacking our own as well as troops who we really wanted to help us end the madness that was in our country, would we sit back and let them carry on ? Act like we dont know a thing ? Knowing fully well when we leave there will be hell to pay if this thing is not accomplished ? See some would say, well you shouldnt stereotype these people, they are not all Taliban or terrorists, yet they seem awful apathetic to the entire thing dont they ? The area will have a total meltdown if and when we leave, which Im all for. Yet, thousands will die and the chaos will resume and build, then how will we know who enters what country with what intentions ? against civilians... AGAINST CIVILIANS ! How do we know whos here now and supports all that chaos ? Im really sick of these people and have a right to state that opinion without it being turned into something about "race", or stereotyping what appears to be an apparent problem, when others of their own kind make no efforts to isolate and call out the offenders. This makes me suspect of all, its not a big joke, its not a game, the rest of the world is sick of this shit and they will not stop what ever it is their big drama is all about. Myself I think the answer lies within their own kind, making the stand... yet they dont... why is that ?

People are standing up to Mugabe...and they should... I think Injustice should be fought against where ever it is... I for one am glad Saddam met his just reward... And I salute those countries and those people who sacrificed made it happen, but that's just me, I'm always in the minority. In essence what most people are saying is they wish Saddam was still in power. :loco:

No no, Saddam is better off gone. "Dead" I will restrain, as killing the killers doesn't seem like taking the highroad to me. Nobody is standing up against Mugabe except Tsvingari, who had to flee again after being arrested a bunch more times. Country diplomats saying "wow Rob, you suck" isn't exactly addressing the situation by more than just words.

Steve... my Grandfather was Turkish. He'd probably have been more pro-America than the most nutjob lunatics I lambast here. My first roomate in College was Turkish. Aside from being a sexmaniac, he was a good-time guy. Played guitar, loved metallica and titties and beer.

Also: The US is NOT run by a bunch of religious zealots. It's run by a bunch of corrupt politicians who use religion as a wedge to drive their goals.

I have nothing against anyone of any race. Profiling people is one of the lowest intellectual orders.

Also: The US is NOT run by a bunch of religious zealots. It's run by a bunch of corrupt politicians who use religion as a wedge to drive their goals.

Yes but I'm one of those poeple who thinks that religion as a whole is a corrupt organization used as a wedge to drive certain peoples goals. So that conversation ends there :p

Yes. I think the scary part is that some (I'm not sure how many, though) actually buy that tactic by the politicians and push the bad things under the rug because it has a religious 'tag'.

I've never observed this country being run by religion, only interests of personal wealth amounst the buddy system. But here ya all go again, all worried about "The Church" here in the US. Not a single responce to my last post which is about the most important issue at this time... unbelievable !

First of all, it's spelt fucking "Taliban". Second, referring to every single slightly aggressive person of a middle-eastern background as a "Talawog" or as having a "Talaban accent" is not only generalizing an entire race as an extremist terrorist organization but is appaulingly racist. You're always posting about how old and wise you are. Yet you seriously need to grow the fuck up.

Look, if your going to rip someone on their spelling, better make sure your post is picture perfect...appaulingly? That have anything to do with Ron Paul? (Since we're speaking of zealots here...)? It's "appallingly".....

:p

Status
Not open for further replies.