2009 METAL - OFFICIAL THREAD

I heard the two Myspace songs a while ago, and it's good to know the rest of the album lives up to this. It will be my next purchase.

Whatever you think about it, it's a total 180 from their shit on the last few albums and it sounds pretty damn good to me. Don't be so hateful ;)

fuckin aye!

I just heard it now and rushed into the forum to say how fuckin awesome it was, to ensure no one disappointed with their last albums missses out... but of course I've been beaten to it.

:headbang:

According to MySpace, there could also be a new Alcest album this year:
I am currently working on the new album, the composition goes well and I guess it will be finished quite soon (maybe in 2-3 months if things keep on in this way). This album will contain 5 or 6 new tracks and also the 2 tracks of the EP "Le Secret" entirely re-recorded. Looking at the new songs, I think the result will be very epic, powerful (but of course still luminous and euphorical); some of them will even have harsh vocals again.

Otherwise I plan to do some shows at the end of the year, more infos about this soon....

3347946540_bc8b100043_o.jpg

album cover for new Heaven and Hell cover

It should say Black Sabbath and not Heaven And Hell, annoying. Go choke on a dick Sharon. But great cover nonetheless.

No, actually I think it was Iommi's idea, because he didn't want people to confuse dio sabbath with the original Sabbath.

Iommi has all rights to Sabbath.

There are supposedly plans for a new Black Sabbath album with Ozzy on vocals eventually, and he's still considered a member of the band, which is why there are currently two different versions of the band with two different names. I'm pretty sure it was Iommi's idea, since like mutantllama says, Iommi is in complete ownership of the band name.