2009 METAL - OFFICIAL THREAD

From Torsofuck's blog:

Info on new torsofuck album;

* Album title is "necrodeflowering" ...NO, ITS NOT "AS SEMEN BLENDS WITH ROT" or "LOVELY TURDS" ...its fucking "NECRODEFLOWERING" and thats it fuckfaces.

* Release date is August / September 2009 and it seems that SICK-O-PATHIC PRODUCTIONS is releasing it limited and handnumbered to 300 copies.

* Black and white covers with ugly pictures.

* Real drummer.

* under 30minutes of music.

* filthy and primitive...terrible vocals...way too downtuned guitars...

* fuck you!

* 1+1=3

Devildriver - Pray for Villians (Metalcore; Roadrunner Records) - 7/14/09

m/

I can't wait for this either...It's gonna rule...Though I do agree that TLKW's second half is weak, but they are still decent In my book. Should be interesting.

DIEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! DIE NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!

I still think the s/t is DevilDriver's best. All their albums have weak points, but the high points on the s/t fucking slay. DevilDriver has yet to groove as hard as they did on that one.

I was thinking that after your first post about it. I still can't get into the s/t. I read that the band, or at least Dez, doesn't really like it either.

Well it's pretty stupid in a lot of ways, but in 'maturing' they seem to have lost some of the fun in their original sound.

If they're just trying to distance themselves from it because it was super-accessible and had nu-metal touches, that's just silly. I think it worked great for them. "I Could Care Less" is so fucking catchy.

If they're just trying to distance themselves from it because it was super-accessible

I thought TLKW was the most accessible album they have put out. The grooving riffs all the way through were pretty impressive.

Dez's voice is the main reason I like them though. Perfect sonic fit, as opposed to CC, which is/was just a shitty band imo.

I thought TLKW was the most accessible album they have put out. The grooving riffs all the way through were pretty impressive.

I could do with another listen of it tbh. I just didn't find the grooves nearly as chunky and satisfying as on the higher points of the s/t.